Dynadot

Established The Land of Jokes (.com) - Earns rev.; Pr3; 90+ uniques daily

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Site SOLD as per a BIN offer I received via PM :)

Hey all,
I'm looking at selling off one of my sites - http://www.thelandofjokes.com. The Land of Jokes is a pretty new, yet successful, custom-coded jokes website. It has a member section whereby members can submit new jokes and pictures automatically (and there's obviously also an admin panel whereby these jokes and pictures can be reviewed before being approved to be shown on the site - see screenshots later).

• Quick Summary: Reasons to bid on The Land of Jokes!
  • You gain full rights to this unique website design
  • This site is based upon complete - and unique - custom coding (apart from the message boards)
  • The site already has great traffic, and has amazing potential
  • The Land of Jokes has almost 2,500 jokes and pics on it at the moment
  • I'm willing to sell for $xxx!

The Land of Jokes has 721 jokes and 1,493 funny pictures on it at the moment! I also have "landofjokes.com" and will give this away for free if the site sells :)

The Land of Jokes can see anywhere from 40 to 150+ unique visitors in a day (and x,xxx page views), despite not being advertised. This means it gets around 2,500-3,000 uniques and 40,000 page views per month. Its Alexa ranking is also 433,558 (and growing more all the time). Google AdSense revenue isn't much - about $1.50 per month.

Traffic Stats
Advert Stats

As you can see, the advert stats are healthy (lots of clicks) - they probably just require some good tweaking!

The Land of Jokes has a page-rank of 3 - and has a very, very healthy Google ranking for the site's age (opening in Nov 06, roughly). It's on the 1st or 2nd page for search terms like "rude jokes" and "sick twisted jokes". Google has also indexed around 4,500 of its pages.

Submit Jokes
Top Rated jokes
Admin panel - approving a joke
Database Structure
Database structure (for jokes table)

Feel free to register to the site and browse around to see more of the member panel :)

The domains are at GoDaddy (free push). Payment is via PayPal, with 4% fees added to the ending sales price. I'm accepting offers of over $100, with a BIN coming later.

Feel free to PM me with questions; please post offers in the thread :)
Thanks,
Tristan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
100$ to start you off here

PM me adsense revenue details for the last few months please

•••
•••
•••
•••
Site SOLD as per a BIN offer I received via PM :)

Sorry to cut this short everyone, although the offer I received was the BIN price that I was thinking of adding up, hence I accepted this offer. Thanks for the offer everyone :)

•••
hi please pm if sale doen'st go through and i will take it, thanks

•••
Sure thing, thanks for the interest :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back