Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

The Joke Room

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

buyauthority

Account Closed
Impact
8
Are your jokes funny?. ... Share it here.

-----------
Little Johnny's at it again.....

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!'

After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?'

'No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!'
-----------

:laugh:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lol that made me chuckle!!:D
 
0
•••
what do you get when you cross a fish and an elephant?



Swimming trunks! -_-
 
0
•••
lol....

Q: What do you call four bull fighters in quicksand?

A: Quatro sinko.
 
0
•••
When you've been married too long:


Three women -- one engaged, one married and one a mistress --- are chatting
about their relationships and decided to amaze their men. All three buy
black leather bras, stiletto heels, and masks for their eyes.
After a few days, they meet over lunch to compare notes.


The engaged women says:


The other night when my boyfriend came over, he found me in the black
leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He said, "you are the woman of
my life. I love you". Then we made love all night long.


The mistress says:


I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels,
mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say
a word -- but we had wild sex all night.


The married woman says:


I sent the kids to my mother's house all excited about having alone time
with my husband. Had the lights dim, candles going, I was wearing the
leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos heels and a mask over my eyes.
As soon as he came to the door and saw me and said,
"What's for dinner, BATMAN!
 
0
•••
Which animal should you never play with poker with? Cheetah




(cheater) -_- erm...

Confucius Says...
Man who want pretty nurse must be patient
Wise men don't play leapfrog with unicorn
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back