domains The Greatest Domain Stories of All Time

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Today we are going to take a trip back to the past, a time before anyone knew Rosener, Berkens or Schilling. A time when many corporations, especially those outside of the tech sector did not know if they should even grab a domain name.

According to Wired Magazine only one-third of the Fortune 500 had registered an obvious version of their names back in 1994.

http://morganlinton.com/the-greatest-domain-stories-of-all-time-part-1/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1994 I was a senior in High School. I wasn't even thinking about a computer much less a domain name. If I only knew then what I know now.

•••

Today we are going to take a trip back to the past, a time before anyone knew Rosener, Berkens or Schilling. A time when many corporations, especially those outside of the tech sector did not know if they should even grab a domain name.

According to Wired Magazine only one-third of the Fortune 500 had registered an obvious version of their names back in 1994.

http://morganlinton.com/the-greatest-domain-stories-of-all-time-part-1/

quick question. Where did you get the text to create that whole title? I love it! "The Greatest Domain Stories"

Where'd you find that?

•••
I'm consider reading these to my daughter as bedtime stories.

•••
quick question. Where did you get the text to create that whole title? I love it! "The Greatest Domain Stories"

Where'd you find that?

SupaLogo.com

•••
SupaLogo.com
Unbelievable!

how did you "Google" to find that gem? what keywords did you use? lol Thanks!

I wonder how many Fiverr people use that to complete a Fiverr Gig? lol

•••
Unbelievable!

how did you "Google" to find that gem? what keywords did you use? lol Thanks!

I wonder how many Fiverr people use that to complete a Fiverr Gig? lol

I did not Google it, a friend told me about the site years ago, I have been using them for a long time.

•••
Wow man,really great stuff.Thanks for sharing!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back