Wass
Established Member
- Impact
- 1,403
New gTLD sales: Sex.Live: $160.000 / Porn.Live: $120.000
The future will be good for good new gTLDs.
The future will be good for good new gTLDs.
Sorry my friend but for me you are a big expert...I never claimed I was an expert. But I have a feeling you aren't either based on most of your comments![]()
Yeah good luck to you as well. I have a feeling you will need it.Sorry my friend but for me you are a big expert...Thank you
And good luck to you![]()
Yes, I need luck.Yeah good luck to you as well. I have a feeling you will need it.
At least we agreed on something today.Yes, I need luck.
You repeating the same gTLD registry sales over and over again (not a single domainer made any money with these sales obviously) will not magically create a domainer aftermarket for the new gTLDs.
Sorry, I forget something, I have to add a sentence:I have heard this thing but it's not true.
I also have a website (new gTLD) and I am sure that is not true.
It's simple:
if you search in google XXX you will see many .XXX domains in the first pages.
if you search in google PORN you will not see many .XXX domains in the first pages.
![]()
I have heard this thing but it's not true.
I also have a website (new gTLD) and I am sure that is not true.
It's simple:
if you search in google XXX you will see many .XXX domains in the first pages.
if you search in google PORN you will not see many .XXX domains in the first pages.
ake sales would be a criminal offense, considered lying which could be prosecuted within a court of law. Do you actually think they would jeopardize their reputation, investment for this? I don't.
Fake sales have been part of domaining for a long time. You don't have to lie to make a fake sale. There are various tricks that can be used to do that. Example:
Party A agrees to buy a domain from party B for a specific amount and party B agrees to buy another domain from party A for the same amount.
Instead of making the internet infrastructure this much complex, let it remain simple.
If you're accusing new gTLD registries of fake sales, back it up. Like I pointed out above this would be a criminal offence and they could be prosecuted.
Personally I think you're blowing smoke but feel free to provide proof and I'd be happy to contact them for their response to your allegations.
Those that think no aftermarket sales are taking place by domainers need to look around. There have been many sales by domainers, whether it's a private sale, auction or etc.. Is it where we want it to be, NO but it's so early with new g's and this will take time. That's just common sense.
Google’s John Mueller recently quoted that "our systems treat new gTLDs like other gTLDs (like .com and .org). Keywords in a TLD do not give any advantage or disadvantage in search."
I have heard this thing but it's not true.
I also have a website (new gTLD) and I am sure that is not true.
It's simple:
if you search in google XXX you will see many .XXX domains in the first pages.
if you search in google PORN you will not see many .XXX domains in the first pages.
![]()
you really don't understand what you are doing .xxx has been out for years and never been very popular. Exact match SEO doesn't drive today's market. That is pre 2010. The advantage will decrease even more in the future.
My friend you don't have logic for meThere is a lot of logic here but you have to read my post. Your logic is flawed if one can call that logic.
1. First of all in case you haven't noticed the internet and search results are increasingly dominated by lbusinesses not individual website owners like it had been in the past.
Today marketing is much more than just getting indexed by the search engines and getting good rankings.
First of all a business today needs a good brand. A businesses will not buy an exact match domain just because it may help them rank. They want a good brand above anything else. An exact match domain may be a good brand. It may not. Today this is just one of many factors.
A SEO advantage alone doesn't drive today's domain market sadly. Most domains today are not being bought because of SEO exact match advantage or type-in traffic.
2. Google has been moving away from exact match domains for many years. Exact match domains are not as strong as they used to be. Could this trend reverse? Maybe. Probably not. Google don't like their search being gamed.
You think from the perspective a 2010 SEO spammer not a startup or someone looking for a brand in 2016.
You lose hours and hours here... Why???
This is your answer... HahahahahahahaYou lose thousands of dollars..... Why???

