Wass
Established Member
- Impact
- 1,403
New gTLD sales: Sex.Live: $160.000 / Porn.Live: $120.000
The future will be good for good new gTLDs.
The future will be good for good new gTLDs.
Yes yes, I know...Hey Waas,
The constant emoji spam is rather obnoxious.
Brad
Let me return the question back to you. What are you trying to achieve ?but I have a question for you: what is your goal here if you don't invest in new gTLDs????
You lose hours and hours in new gTLD discussions... Why???![]()
The question is:Let me return the question back to you. What are you trying to achieve ?
You are arguing with domainers who have different opinions, but they have a track record of sales, because they know what sells. I bet you have yet to make a sale. My suggestion would be to try making some sales of your own in order to validate your own hype.
the question is:I thought NP was a discussion forum, maybe that's why ?
Why are you wasting your own time praising new TLDs ? If the future is so bright you should keep silent, not alert us about the opportunity.
I am not accusing any specific registry but I do know that fake sales or hyped sales have always happened in domaining and there is no reason to believe that they don't happen
Define many sales?
There's around 23.3 million gTLD domains registered as of today compared to around 125 million registered .com domains.
And while the "it will take time" argument may have been a decent argument 2.5 years ago it's starting to lose credibility now.
The new G are dead because no one wanted or needed them in the first place.
Now we have an oversupply of a product that no one wants.
I disagree that the registry sales are fake with the exception of the few unpaid actions that happen in China. XYZ confirmed one or two, I forget but they didn't hide anything. No need to provide links, I've read through most of them, didn't join yesterday.
Wow. Just wow. Reality isn't important, isn't it. Why care about it when you can make up your own?
On a side note there's a process before DNJournal, or NameBio will consider listing sales, guess you have never went through that process but not sure?
A few choose to ignore it for their own reasons.
The links you provided saying autism.rocks didn't sale and then a debate about xyz which I was involved in doesn't prove anything. i didn't ignore anything I was in the debate and know one could prove a thing
Quote/reply me when you have validation of cheating, that would be more interesting.
I would guess that 95% of readers of the threads were able to parse out the necessary information. If you choose to ignore reality that's not my problem.
Now you're becoming a troll, you should stop to save face.
Why is there a need to hype them with irrelevant registry sales if you're confident the future will be good?
You have an interesting definition of "troll".
Who are you??? God???
Fake sales would be a criminal offense, considered lying which could be prosecuted within a court of law. Do you actually think they would jeopardize their reputation, investment for this? I don't.
You lose hours and hours in new gTLD discussions... Why???
Here is the truth:
Who are you??? God???
No commentNo, not god.
Ok I'll change that to you're just being a pest..![]()
Would it? Under what jurisdiction? Under what law?


