Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Show attachment 239643
What is Brian celebrating?
Yeah, ok buddy.

This you?

Kathleen has still not been paid the $91K for an "escrow" transaction that occurred in late September 2022. You were Epik CEO when Epik scammed her.

BTW "specific goals" = selling off assets and extracting value for insiders, while leaving customers holding the bag when it comes to Epik's corporate abuse / mismanagement.

The fact that Brian is going to pretend he has nothing to do with this is laughable. That lie is easily disproven.

1686167478192.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
That lie is easily disproven.

Epik CEO says Masterbucks will return soon with upgrades​

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/09/29/epik-ceo-says-masterbucks-will-return-soon-with-upgrades/

Royce said Masterbucks is a big part of Epik’s future and he plans to turn Masterbucks into a Paypal competitor.

Unrelated to Masterbucks, Royce reiterated free speech views that were in the news release announcing his appointment as CEO. Royce said he’s a big proponent of free speech.

“I think of Epik as a utility provider, just like Verizon,” he explained. “We’re providing a utility. You could call me on the phone and say horrible stuff that I find repugnant, and Verizon isn’t going to cut off your phone line. That is the freedom of speech. The same thing is true on the internet, or it should be.”

Royce said he’s comfortable with Epik providing services to controversial groups. “We’re not far right; we’re far everything,” he said. He said the company would work with Antifa or the late Larry Flynt, for example. Generally speaking, he draws his line at people taking from others or hurting them.

Last edited:
•••

Epik CEO says Masterbucks will return soon with upgrades​

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/09/29/epik-ceo-says-masterbucks-will-return-soon-with-upgrades/

Royce said Masterbucks is a big part of Epik’s future and he plans to turn Masterbucks into a Paypal competitor.

Unrelated to Masterbucks, Royce reiterated free speech views that were in the news release announcing his appointment as CEO. Royce said he’s a big proponent of free speech.

“I think of Epik as a utility provider, just like Verizon,” he explained. “We’re providing a utility. You could call me on the phone and say horrible stuff that I find repugnant, and Verizon isn’t going to cut off your phone line. That is the freedom of speech. The same thing is true on the internet, or it should be.”

Royce said he’s comfortable with Epik providing services to controversial groups. “We’re not far right; we’re far everything,” he said. He said the company would work with Antifa or the late Larry Flynt, for example. Generally speaking, he draws his line at people taking from others or hurting them.
The repugnant calls that Brian explained are from Epik customers.

Last edited:
•••
Or here, where Brian Royce stated that "escrow" funds were commingled under Rob Monster's leadership leading to an inability to pay debts.

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/10/24/epiks-new-ceo-dnw-podcast-410/

The idea that Brian Royce (Epik CEO) had nothing to do with Masterbucks, or these others debts, is not based in reality. As pointed out above, the @Kathleen Kalaf transaction occurred while he was Epik CEO.

He signed a letter confirming that Epik (Epik Holdings Inc.) owed $91K to Kathleen. They have still not paid that debt.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
"Brian Royce worked nonstop around the clock trying to save Epik... what these two men pulled off is miraculous." © Epik LLC

"Epik the registrar is in great hands now"
© Brian Royce

Claw me, and I'll claw thee.

Last edited:
•••
The problem is i still havent heard of amplify.io

Where does this one rank; in the full list of epik victims? —I feel like he is the only amplify.io victim.
If you searched this forum thread you would find previous posts regarding amplify. io

Much more likely he is the only VOCAL victim of amplify. io

•••
If you searched this forum thread you would find previous posts regarding amplify. io

Much more likely he is the only VOCAL victim of amplify. io
I believe you; but my bias lies with investing your hard earned btc (crypto) with non-com entity —epik or not : )

I hope they are all made whole. Amplify.io gets overlooked; these are serious accusations being made at epik with regards Amplify.io. It does Sound like epik 🙁 Amplify.io probly made life easy for global non-U.S. who did not have access to traditional crypto exchanges.

Last edited:
•••
These miracle managers should not be allowed into the church either, they will find something to steal there.

•••
@Epik Domains,
Can you give us proof you’re the new owner. First name? Who am i speaking to?

Last edited:
•••
•••
The Epik brand is dead. There are no turning points.

•••
The Epik brand is dead. There are no turning points.
Some "new" company allegedly spent millions to "buy" it a week ago, so they sure don't think it is dead.
But time will tell, especially the ICANN Breach.

•••
Rob Monster is running operations at New Epik. Not even kidding. I have it from several sources and seen written proof. My guess is that he got big chunk of new company, pocked all of JJE and TVT's money and left the debt in old company. Let the lawsuits begin.

@Epik Domains Should never ever be trusted. Even if NWRA is a part owner.

Last edited:
•••
Rob Monster is running operations at New Epik. Not even kidding. I have it from several sources and seen written proof. My guess is that he got big chunk of new company, pocked all of JJE and TVT's money and left the debt in old company. Let the lawsuits begin.

@Epik Domains Should never ever be trusted. Even if NWRA is a part owner.
I hope ICANN does proper due diligence on this deal.

"Epik" (Washington) transfers assets to another (week old) company called "Epik" (Wyoming), that is shrouded in secrecy.

At the same time many of the debts, especially to customers, are specifically excluded.

The deal is clearly designed to benefit certain creditors.

With that in mind, I am not sure how this deal would be compatible with the following language -

5.5 Termination of Agreement by ICANN. This Agreement may be terminated before its expiration by ICANN in any of the following circumstances:
5.5.8 (i) Registrar makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar act;

Brad

Last edited:
•••
so they sure don't think it is dead.
It's just a waste of time. EPIK - 4 L .com is now worth more if there's PPC landing page.

•••
I never share DMs, emails or record calls but when the person is anon then there is no harm.

1686183664468.png

1686183762070.png

1686183789289.png

•••
I hope ICANN does proper due diligence on this deal.

"Epik" (Washington) transfers assets to another (week old) company called "Epik" (Wyoming), that is shrouded in secrecy.

At the same time many of the debts, especially to customers, are specifically excluded.

The deal is clearly designed to benefit certain creditors.

With that in mind, I am not sure how this deal would be compatible with the following language -

5.5 Termination of Agreement by ICANN. This Agreement may be terminated before its expiration by ICANN in any of the following circumstances:
5.5.8 (i) Registrar makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar act;

Brad
Well I'm sure no paperwork will show Monster as owner. I have a feeling Epik is going to get hacked and new owners doxed and then all the victims will know all the people involved and know what to do.

1686184030643.png

•••
Let me be perfectly clear. This @Epik Domains account is obviously Rob Monster. I know for a certainty that Rob Monster is running the new Epik. Rob Monster is one of the most corrupt, dishonest and evil people that I have ever encountered. From the beginning he lied about his products and services, stole millions from good people and constantly blamed everyone else for his CRIMES with no concern for anyone he hurt but believe me when I say that judgement is coming for this most vile and evil man in this world and the next.

•••
You know, I don't normally like to disclose DM either, however in this case it is relevant.
Also, "Epik Domains" proactively contacted me.

There is one part they specifically asked me not to repeat, and I will honor that.
It was a reasonable request, that has nothing to do with protecting Epik.

That means the rest should be fair game.

I redacted one of my domains they referred to. As far as I know, it was my only other transaction with Epik and was not publicly known.

ED1.jpg

My response -

ED2.jpg

There was some more back and forth, with a lot of Rob being the "victim".

ED3.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back