Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In closing, I am sure there are many Epik customers that WISHED they could turn back the clock and go back to the Epik they used to know and love that worked. However, that doesn't change the recent/current Epik situation which is a train heading nowhere. :(
Epik was always based on lies, the code wasn't even owned by monster. He was stealing domains and running a ponzi scheme for the last decade.

You desire is akin to a man wishing to back to the good old days in his marriage even after he finds out his wife was cheating on him the whole time. What he really means is before he found out the truth. Delusional and pitiful.

•••
Epik registrar+marketplace should survive, but without toxic people in it. Once those criminal elements are removed, it will be a different company. New people can be added to make new Epik make money and pay old Epik's debt. Whoever built Epik, can come back and fix it. Some financing may be needed in early days. Epik can easily make money from domain registration, and marketplace. They have connections to cctld registries. No need to throw them all away.
If there is an evil guy in a house, there is no need to burn that house, just remove the evil guy.

One problem: legal system in US is totally corrupt. Almost everyone blackmailed with pedo stuff. Without white-hat military involvement, they may not be able to make correct decisions.
Here's another idea, start another registrar for a couple hundred thousand dollars that doesn't have $20M in debt and terrible reputation.

•••
Anyone know who Jamie Easterman is?

Does he have any previous known connection to Epik?

Brad
He runs a website development room on ClubHouse called I think Elevensies. He is also a domainer. Not sure on his ties to Epik if any.

•••
It is just so difficult to be a victim in this situation. I have tried to step away from it for a while, and then I come back to check in to see what is happening because sometimes it is worse not knowing and I feel so disconnected.

In the 12 years that I knew Rob Monster, he was always so helpful. In 2010, right after I recovered from Candida (systemic fungal infection), Rob and Luke Webster helped me to redesign the Candida.com website and to try to make it profitable. It didn't work, but they tried, as they knew I had gone flat broke from being sick from Candida.

And for 12 years following that, Rob called me 2-3 times a year to let me know he had leads on selling the domain, and tried to help me sell it. We were not good friends, but I always liked him, always enjoyed hearing from him, and always felt he was on my side. It has been a challenge to wrap my mind around all of this. The fact that my domain finally sold in the month of September 2022-- right after this whole financial mess opened up is shocking and disheartening. And the story just does not match up with the Rob Monster that I knew during those years. He was always trying to help me.

And then in November, Brian Royce began following up with me, texting me with updates that indicated I would be paid, but then nothing came of it. I have pages and pages of texts from Brian, with updates that just left me hanging. For a while, it seems like he was really trying to get me paid. Maybe he didn't have the money to send. He even sent me a text on Christmas Eve, with a picture of a Christmas tree and a Merry Christmas message. At the time, I was trying to forget that I had $100K stolen from escrow, trying to get my mind off of it, and enjoy time with family. But Brian reminded me of it while I was with my folks and other family on Christmas eve. I don't know if he was being sincere, or if he was just laughing at me, saying ha ha, Merry Christmas, I have your money and you can't do a thing about it. It ruined Christmas eve.

There is a lot of talk about Christianity in all of these discussions, but I don't see any evidence of Christianity when it comes to stealing money from victims. What I see is greed.

I am hoping that somewhere, behind the scenes-- that Rob Monster, the investors, and shareholders, that Christianity is still a part of their being, and that they will find a way to do right by all of these victims all over the world that are truly in need of their funds. We are just small potatoes compared to their net worth.

And even if Christianity is not a part of their being, is there still hope that one will just "Do unto Others"?

And even if they are not Christian--there is still something called being a good person, and doing the right thing. I hope there is someone behind the scenes that is involved in this that will do the right thing for all of us that have fallen victim to this horrific situation.

I may not have much, but at the end of the day when I look in the mirror, I feel OK about who I am. But without my funds, life is going to be a struggle for many years to come.

These folks have millions, even billions of dollars, and the money due to victims is just a drop in the bucket compared to their net worth.

Last edited:
•••
I am an atheist and have always been suspicious of believers, and yet they managed to deceive me.

•••
There is a lot of talk about Christianity in all of these discussions, but I don't see any evidence of Christianity when it comes to stealing money from victims. What I see is greed.

I am hoping that somewhere, behind the scenes-- that Rob Monster, the investors, and shareholders, that Christianity is still a part of their being, and that they will find a way to do right by all of these victims all over the world that are truly in need of their funds. We are just small potatoes compared to their net worth.

And even if Christianity is not a part of their being, is there still hope that one will just "Do unto Others"?

These folks have millions, even billions of dollars, and the money due to victims is just a drop in the bucket compared to their net worth.

As Monster tells the story, it was late summer of 2018, and he was on a Mediterranean cruise.

“Middle of the Mediterranean, underneath the Perseid meteor shower, and I’m looking up at the sky,” he said. “Beautiful, clear night, like endless stars, and I have absolute clarity that the Lord is going to need a registrar. It’s the closest thing to a calling I’ve ever experienced.”

It might be a convenient way to attract business, but the Christian talk doesn't match the actions.

When times were good, and money was flowing, Rob was self-promoting all over the place.

When everything fell apart has Rob, Brian, or anyone else at Epik showed even the smallest amount of compassion or empathy to the customers left holding the bag?

Have they taken responsibility for their actions that lead to this?

This is why I believe the Christian and "free speech" talk is just part of the grift.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
We must create hell on earth for these crooks, not hoping for punishment from above.

•••
Epik was always based on lies, the code wasn't even owned by monster. He was stealing domains and running a ponzi scheme for the last decade.

You desire is akin to a man wishing to back to the good old days in his marriage even after he finds out his wife was cheating on him the whole time. What he really means is before he found out the truth. Delusional and pitiful.
Explain where it says that is how "I" feel about Epik in my post???
All I stated was quote: "I believe many Epik customers wish they could turn back the clock....".
The post NEVER stated "I" shared those feeling about Epik. Also since you are a long-time reader of this thread, you already know I GOT OUT of Epik some time ago, so I am NOT even an Epik customer. I am an EX-customer to use your analogy. I even ended the post by stating quote: "....current Epik situation which is a train heading nowhere." This is a sentiment shared by many on this thread -- including BOTH of us -- about where Epik is heading.

So no clue why you are upset with me over something that I never actually said???

Last edited:
•••
As Monster tells the story, it was late summer of 2018, and he was on a Mediterranean cruise.

“Middle of the Mediterranean, underneath the Perseid meteor shower, and I’m looking up at the sky,” he said. “Beautiful, clear night, like endless stars, and I have absolute clarity that the Lord is going to need a registrar. It’s the closest thing to a calling I’ve ever experienced.”

It might be a convenient way to attract business, but the Christian talk doesn't match the actions.

When times were good, and money was flowing, Rob was self-promoting all over the place.

When everything fell apart has Rob, Brian, or anyone else at Epik showed even the smallest amount of compassion or empathy to the customers left holding the bag?

Have they taken responsibility for their actions that lead to this?

This is why I believe the Christian and "free speech" talk is just part of the grift.

Brad

Yes, beautiful story, I believe it is found in the lost epistle of saint Robert to the gullible.

It's disgusting that Brian Royce hasn't repaid customers or even tried to keep them updated and instead paid off partners in crime, tried to get people to take settlements and extorted some into silence. He just wants his cut of epik sale and everyone else involved just wants as much money as they can get.

I sure feel dumb worrying about a bunch of very wealthy guys getting repaid when they don't care about others getting paid back, justice to traitors or even good men and women rotting in prison. Brothers like that who needs enemies. The world really is full of greedy Monsters.

Pretty sure it won't turn out the way anyone figured or hoped.

Last edited:
•••
Steps for fixing Epik (not sure if possible, but with some force, and negotiation skills , it can be done).

Disconnect Epik as registrar+marketplace, from everything else: current owners, criminal people, their other assets, debts,..

Finance Epik as registrar+marketplace by making a deal with some investors. For example they would pay the money owed to masterbucks victims. In return they would get their money back from new Epik's profit.
I would continue using Epik if it worked as it did a few years ago.

Let legal events happen outside Epik.

You can find competent leaders. new owners, among previous employees.

If you want to "invest" in "Epik" it's best to wait till they file for bankruptcy.

Once they do, they'll be forced to sell off whatever assets they can to pay as much of their outstanding debt as possible.

That's when you might be able to snag up the registrar on the cheap. Not sure if ICANN would allow this but it's a scenario that might work and would prevent Icann from having to deal with a lot of the aftermath.

The issue with problematic clients remains though, so who's willing to take those on? If the price is low enough acquiring the tech/registrar might be worth it.

Point being, at this point it's not a very smart idea to "invest" even a single dollar into the company as ROI will be higher and more certain with just about any other investment.

Last edited:
•••
In addition:

What it looks like is they're moving out as much money/assets from the company as possible. Trying to stay off the radar. Low profile CEO, no communication, no transparency about where current revenue is going.

Once most is out, they will fold and can technically blame it on cash flow/revenue issues. Their debt owed will die with them.

Unless there's enough proof to pierce the corporate protection for criminal abuse and whatnot.

I strongly believe they're working towards ending E, consiously, instead of trying to salvage it.

Last edited:
•••
We have an article, more like a book, dropping very soon on Jan 6th protests, set up and sell out. Epik & Co will have a big section with lots of new information. It's a real doozy.

•••
Here is a screenshot of my Masterbucks account, the one I never agreed to. I was supposed to have a direct deposit to my bank account on September 27th. As of today, 6 months later, Brian Royce has not paid me a penny.
701902838.jpg

•••
Along with being factually incorrect, this stuff has nothing to do with Epik.

This is a story about a failing company, not about some election BS.

When it comes to operating a business, Epik is on the wrong side. You know because of commingled escrow funds, screwing customers over, no communication, etc.

The other stuff is irrelevant.

Brad
Yes and no. While it is true that Epik was a failing or at least flailing company since the start the so-called "hack", which was more of a coordinated data dump run by the "deep state" than an actual hack, was the event that began the collapse of the house of cards. As all ponzis the pressure on the bottom cards, in the house of cards, grows as more suckers are brought in and surely would have eventually collapsed unless Monster could bring in suckers with huge pocketbooks, which he did. That $16M injection was more than enough to fortify the house of cards and make Epik what Monster pretended it was but Monster didn't even try to do that, he just kept grifting, buying up dumb aps to fake presence in various markets to pump valuation to bring in more suckers. I guess he felt secure knowing that he had another $16M coming and thought his house of cards was stable enough to make it a little while longer.

However, the result of the hack was more than he bargained for and opened him up to lots of scrutiny and when the investors saw him and epik for that what they really are they pulled the $16m and demanded money back before Monster had a chance to bring in new, even bigger suckers. When Monster saw the gig was up and his house of cards was collapsing he went on an embezzlement binge and stripped the company as it collapsed. Monster was trying to get the people out of the building as it collapsed and just leave the investors in the ruble but investors took control and hired demo company to prop it up and came in and did a controlled demolition without telling anyone and let the building collapse on a bunch of innocent people burying them in the ruble. And then to add insult to injury the demo company comes in and picks through the ruble and sells off the remaining assets ignoring the cries for help from those still buried in the ruble. Probably telling themselves that we will rescue them once we sell off all this loot and get what's ours but all these people live in fear for months and many starve to death.

Go screw yourself Brian Royce! Those victims were created by YOU. it is not your money to be using to play pretend CEO or fintech startup. You are no better than Monster, maybe worse in some ways. If you can't run an op without hurting innocent people you don't run the op.

BTW - for the people that think posting on namepros or other places is pointless let me encourage you by saying that I know of at least 6 hard core researchers that are using this thread and other sources to research this very topic. Your ideas, testimonies and feelings are important and do make a difference so keep posting. We give justice a chance and then we make things just.

Last edited:
•••
Here is a screenshot of my Masterbucks account, the one I never agreed to. I was supposed to have a direct deposit to my bank account on September 27th. As of today, 6 months later, Brian Royce has not paid me a penny. Show attachment 234760
wow! what was the domain?

•••
•••
Here is a screenshot of my Masterbucks account, the one I never agreed to. I was supposed to have a direct deposit to my bank account on September 27th. As of today, 6 months later, Brian Royce has not paid me a penny. Show attachment 234760
So in summary Epik collected $100K in real currency from the buyer, and instead of keeping $9K (their commission) and giving you $91K in real money, they gave you $91K in Masterbucks that can't be withdrawn.

They basically just sold your domain via their unlicensed "escrow" service, and kept the entire payment for themselves while sticking you with $91K in Masterbucks, which has no value since you can't withdraw it and you never agreed to take in the first place.

I think when the FBI and other authorities start to look at transactions like this, it is not going to be a good day to be Epik or the executives involved with this scheme of turning real money into magic beans (Masterbucks).

Oh, and the real icing on the cake is that 0.75% withdrawal fee they added. At the time of your transaction Masterbucks did not even have a standalone TOS. Epik imposed a one-sided TOS while the funds were frozen with no option for customers to opt-out. That sure sounds like a contract of adhesion.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
So in summary Epik collected $100K in real currency from the buyer, and instead of keeping $9K (their commission) and giving you $91K in real money, they gave you $91K in Masterbucks that can't be withdrawn.

They basically just sold your domain via their unlicensed "escrow" service, and kept the entire payment for themselves while sticking you with $91K in Masterbucks, which has no value since you can't withdraw it and you never agreed to take in the first place.

I think when the FBI and other authorities start to look at transactions like this, it is not going to be a good to be Epik or the executives involved with this scheme of turning real money into magic beans (Masterbucks).

Oh, and the real icing on the cake is that 0.75% withdrawal fee they added. At the time of your transaction Masterbucks did not even have a standalone TOS. Epik imposed a one-sided TOS while the funds were frozen with no option for customers to opt-out. That sure sounds like a contract of adhesion.

Brad
In Brian Royce's mind he gave himself a $100K loan to make himself a fintech and keep the company he owns 15% of, if he sells it, alive.

Last edited:
•••
•••

I think when the FBI and other authorities start to look at transactions like this, it is not going to be a good day to be Epik or the executives involved with this scheme of turning real money into magic beans (Masterbucks).

Brad

Good summary. I'm not sure I would've been as polity as Kathleen has been when some company would have ripped me off for a 100K.

That's life-changing money to some.

Every business makes mistakes but if you knowingly scam people out of their money (retirement funds) you deserve the wrath of God te be brought upon you.

•••
It's easier for Kathleen to find these bastards.

•••
•••
i wish she used sedo...
Escrow.com, GoDaddy, Dan, SEDO or any of the other many marketplaces or escrow service that use real currency and not some internal currency that was used to scam customers.

Though in fairness, this happened all of a sudden.

No one knew the disaster behind the scenes when @Rob Monster suddenly left and went into exile, or the complete disaster that new CEO Brian Royce, domain noob, would be.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Good summary. I'm not sure I would've been as polity as Kathleen has been when some company would have ripped me off for a 100K.

That's life-changing money to some.

Every business makes mistakes but if you knowingly scam people out of their money (retirement funds) you deserve the wrath of God te be brought upon you.
Oh it is significant funds for me!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back