Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also unable to login. Same thing as reported above.

•••
•••
Log in has not functioned in a day for me...at least 8 attempts were made from a variety of browsers.

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck? It is too bad really, to my mind, it has/had the best platform for domain investors. I am curious what the ICANN procedure is, in a situation like this, when domain owners are unable to renew names or make necessary changes.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone will ride in to save the day and keep the site running until things get straightened out.

I am honestly baffled. Anything where your money, property, etc. is involved, you run away as soon as you feel your belongings are at risk without going nostalgic.

I left Epik when they had double bad moment with being banned from Paypal and Afternic. That was already bad sign for me. Provided, I was just testing waters with them and had couple of hundred names because of the agressive pitch by Monster himself.

So, anyone that hadn't left then, had multiple warnings thereafter, including security breach, to take action. But, ok, they didn't. But after everything about Epik covered in this thread being with them is truly surprising. The only reason I can think of is having too many names and not enough budget to transfer them out with lots of time still left on names.

•••
I am honestly baffled. Anything where your money, property, etc. is involved, you run away as soon as you feel your belongings are at risk without going nostalgic.

I left Epik when they had double bad moment with being banned from Paypal and Afternic. That was already bad sign for me. Provided, I was just testing waters with them and had couple of hundred names because of the agressive pitch by Monster himself.

So, anyone that hadn't left then, had multiple warnings thereafter, including security breach, to take action. But, ok, they didn't. But after everything about Epik covered in this thread being with them is truly surprising. The only reason I can think of is having too many names and not enough budget to transfer them out with lots of time still left on names.
Had a few backordered domains come through that I needed to change nameservers on. Most likely will transfer those away at the first available opportunity.

•••
Just because someone is helping in this forum does NOT mean they actually have any assets at Epik.
IF they having been following this forum thread, then yes you are right.
However many people, esp non-domainers, do NOT closely follow what their registrar(s) are doing, so as long as their website works and/or their website is in their account if they happen to check, they have no reason to think anything is wrong. (Remember most "regular" users likely have auto-renew setup, so as long as the website works, they won't even be logging into their account on a regular basis.)

Last edited:
•••
Login Page now renders and was able to login fine.
(Did NOT see any message about X # of failed attempts either.

•••
Just because someone is helping in this forum does NOT mean they actually have any assets at Epik.

IF they having been following this forum thread, then yes you are right.
However many people, esp non-domainers, do NOT closely follow what their registrar(s) are doing, so as long as their website works and/or their website is in their account if they happen to check, they have no reason to think anything is wrong. (Remember most "regular" users likely have auto-renew setup, so as long as the website works, they won't even be logging into their account on a regular basis.)

I mean specifically those that have been following all the events surrounding Epik and are aware, yet kept hoping that the ship will straighten itself somehow.

Of course, there are lots of retail clients that are possibly up for the surprise or maybe have already lost their assets, as apparently Epik hasn't been shy of dipping into other people's property.

And then there are non-Epik clients that keep getting trapped with no knowledge into their escrow and other schemes.

•••
Log in has not functioned in a day for me...at least 8 attempts were made from a variety of browsers.

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck? It is too bad really, to my mind, it has/had the best platform for domain investors. I am curious what the ICANN procedure is, in a situation like this, when domain owners are unable to renew names or make necessary changes.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone will ride in to save the day and keep the site running until things get straightened out.

meanwhile me and unlikely me alone got email few days back from automation that i haven't logged in for long while..

•••
I am still watching this matter.

•••
The only reason I can think of is having too many names and not enough budget to transfer them out with lots of time still left on names.
There is another scenario but having a limited budget to transfer names is a problem for more than a few people.

•••
There is another scenario but having a limited budget to transfer names is a problem for more than a few people.

Yeah, I can imagine.

If I had all 26000 domains with them, I would need to pay quarter a million for transferring all out.

•••
If I had all 26000 domains with them, I would need to pay quarter a million for transferring all out.
Wow, I've been struggling to get a couple thousand out...can not imagine how stressed I would be if I had to do anything with 26k names at one time!?!?!

•••
Wow, I've been struggling to get a couple thousand out...can not imagine how stressed I would be if I had to do anything with 26k names at one time!?!?!

Yeah, thanks God I have been prudent. I experimented with 200 names and got out. At the latest Namescon, they were shamelessly courting me again trying to persuade me to move to them knowing well already that their Ponzi scheme is collapsing.

•••
I still can not log in...the login page finally loaded after several attempts but after entering log in information, the page goes back to previous status. If you are one of those that was able to log in, please let me/us know what browser you are using.

•••
I still can not log in...the login page finally loaded after several attempts but after entering log in information, the page goes back to previous status. If you are one of those that was able to log in, please let me/us know what browser you are using.
You will need to contact support by chat, have your PIN prepared, he asked my IP and i gave him, then the issue was resolved, I told that this problem is for everyone, they are aware of the issue.

•••
You will need to contact support by chat, have your PIN prepared, he asked my IP and i gave him, then the issue was resolved, I told that this problem is for everyone, they are aware of the issue.
Thanks for the response.

Yes, I've been through all of that...it seems I get the email everyday letting me know they are aware of it.

•••
Yeah, I can imagine.

Said person would still need a quarter mill a year to renew the names anyway. I think you should always have enough money in reserve to be able to transfer or renew all the names in your portfolio you want to keep or you have too many names.

•••
If you are one of those that was able to log in, please let me/us know what browser you are using.

Just now. Chrome mobile, 2FA text.

Experienced issues over the weekend as well on desktop (Chrome).

Last edited:
•••
Just now. Chrome mobile, 2FA text.

Experienced issues over the weekend as well on desktop (Chrome).
Thank you...unless it is just a timing coincidence, brave seems to be having more trouble than chrome with some sites recently.

•••
I was able to login with:
Google Chrome
Microsoft Edge
(I have 2FA turned on, too. I use software-based 2FA, instead of text).

Last edited:
•••
I have confirmed with the author that he was indeed forced to remove those articles by Brian Royce and Lars Skaruup in order to receive payment. I don't want to post the evidence for privacy sake but it was extortion plain and simple. I hate bullies. I'm gonna teach these arrogant, criminal bullies a lesson.

Yeah, thanks for posting the links. I have those already copied and will be reposting them on a site that won't cave to the demands psychopathic grifters.
Looks like he didn't get paid after all? A new article has been published:

https://www.criticalhit.net/technol...y-you-shouldnt-transfer-your-domains-to-epik/

•••
Last edited:
•••
an example, istanbul.org I turned down an offer of $ 50K and before that the domain get the expiration day it was sold from Rob Monster for $ 1500, the evidence I have are pure true, it shows even the ID account where the domain was moved internally at epik.com and the transaction about the $ 1500

Last edited:
•••
Looks like he didn't get paid after all? A new article has been published:

https://www.criticalhit.net/technol...y-you-shouldnt-transfer-your-domains-to-epik/
Yeah, I saw, and his old ones got republished but didnt mention so as to give him notice b/c that is all he wants in order to motivate payments. I didn't publish his DMs or other info I had on him because it is not my way but he is acting selfishly and I hope it doesn't pay off. He is using other people's hurts for HIS own financial benefit with no concern for those other people.

My guess is that he got paid partial in exchange for removing earlier but Royce missed scheduled payment so Kevin republished all.

Last edited:
•••
an example, istanbul.org I turned down an offer of $ 50K and before that the domain get the expiration day it was sold from Rob Monster for $ 1500, the evidence I have are pure true, it shows even the ID account where the domain was moved internally at epik.com and the transaction about the $ 1500
Sold for $1,500 on the books but how in private crypto?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back