IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dear Epik ex-employees and and soon to be ex-employees. Here is a solid job hunting tip from an old head.

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone got a lawyer here yet, or what is the latest with these muppets? Why doesn't ICANN step in and shut them down? If they have spent the money owed there needs to be someone like the FBI looking into Monster man and crater face.

•••
•••
Trying to transfer away from Epik, I get a message saying:
Bad Response (don't parsed) :(
no-auth

there is someone that can tell what it is? I asked many times the list of auth codes but they don't want to give me.

Last edited:
•••
Trying to transfer away from Epik, I get a message saying:
Bad Response (don't parsed) :(
no-auth

there is someone that can tell what it is? I asked many times the list of auth codes but they don't want to give me.
Based on what previous posters have said worked.

Do you have 2FA enabled on your account?
If NO, I believe you have to enable 2FA in order to see the auth codes yourself.
If YES, you should be able to go to an INDIVIDUAL domain listing and see / obtain the auth code for that domain.

From what previous posters have stated, they did NOT know of a way to show the auth codes for MULTIPLE domains at once. (I totally understand with the # of domains you have, doing it individually is NOT time effective, but currently better than nothing.)

It USED to be possible to download a list of all your domains with auth codes, but posters are stating that the downloaded list of domain names NO LONGER includes the auth codes. (I don't know if this changed recently or was changed a year ago or so.)

Hopefully, someone else will know how to get multiple domain auth codes at once from Epik.

Last edited:
•••
Based on what previous posters have said worked.

Do you have 2FA enabled on your account?
If NO, I believe you have to enable 2FA in order to see the auth codes yourself.
If YES, you should be able to go to an INDIVIDUAL domain listing and see / obtain the auth code for that domain.

From what previous posters have stated, they did NOT know of a way to show the auth codes for MULTIPLE domains at once. (I totally understand with the # of domains you have, doing it individually is NOT time effective, but currently better than nothing.)

It USED to be possible to download a list of all your domains with auth codes, but posters are stating that the downloaded list of domain names NO LONGER includes the auth codes. (I don't know if this changed recently or was changed a year ago or so.)

Hopefully, someone else will know how to get multiple domain auth codes at once from Epik.
I have 2FA enabled since years, I know about to get the auth code one by one, the point is that now don't let me get the auth code even 1 by one

•••
I have 2FA enabled since years, I know about to get the auth code one by one, the point is that now don't let me get the auth code even 1 by one
I would file a complaint with ICANN.

Registrars need to provide the AUTH codes when requested and not put roadblocks in place when it comes to simply transferring a domain.

https://www.icann.org/compliance/complaint

Brad

•••
I have 2FA enabled since years, I know about to get the auth code one by one, the point is that now don't let me get the auth code even 1 by on
That is bad... :(
I would file a complaint with ICANN.

Registrars need to provide the AUTH codes when requested and not put roadblocks in place when it comes to simply transferring a domain.
For your gTLDs, file a complaint(s) with ICANN.
For the ccTLDs, file a complaint with the associated registry(s).

Last edited:
•••
That is bad... :( I think you said most of your domains are .me have you contacted the .me registry??? They hopefully can help you (in addition to ICANN).

I think the issue MD has is that the vast majority of his domains are NOT gTLDs, but ccTLDs (ie .me). I don't know if the ccTLDs are covered by the ICANN rules. Michele probably should ALSO file a complaint with the .me registry and see if they can help him. He sure has enough .me domains to make it worth their while.
I never said that most of my domains are .me , I have about 200 .me, the majority of my domains are .COM domains, almost 22.000 now

•••
Maybe Epik want to close their business that's why domain registration orders ignored refunds not refunded etc... some tools not working .

I think nuclear ww 3 is coming soon nobody will be able to use the Internet. Rob knows something ..

•••
I asked many times the list of auth codes but they don't want to give me.

Same here. Between this and the problems with logging in lately they seem pretty determined to make it as difficult as possible to transfer out.
Not only that, but exchange rates are terrible for me at the moment when it comes to buying USD. Have only been this bad a few times in the last 20 years, which means that transfers (and other USD transactions) are costing me a heap more than usual. Grrr...

•••
I never said that most of my domains are .me , I have about 200 .me, the majority of my domains are .COM domains, almost 22.000 now
My bad, I will revise my previous post.
For the .me's file a complaint with the .me registry.
For the .com's file a complaint with ICANN as Brad said earlier. (It probably wouldn't hurt to file several complaints, since there are several different issues causing your problems that could be reported, like transfers, renewal/redemption, and contractual compliance issue (Generic Registrar Complaint).

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

My account on Epik is blocked.

On my balance I have $10 800 which I have not been able to withdraw since October.

1. I have written dozens of letters to Epik Support, but the only answer - "please wait".
2. Tony several times guaranteed me that he will help to withdraw my funds! But for now he does not work in Epik anymore.
3. I have called Epik Support but now there are only robots answering my calls.

In December, when it was still possible to reach them by call, the Support advised me to withdraw my money by selling domains on Marketplace with losing 9% commission, to another person, so that person will have the possibility to withdraw money by Masterbucks wallet. I tried to do this with a friend of mine, but after they blocked our accounts.

Epik is the worst and unprofessional company I have ever worked with. They received my money, did not give me any opportunity to withdraw it, gave advice and tips and then blocked my account.

•••
Hi,

My account on Epik is blocked.

On my balance I have $10 800 which I have not been able to withdraw since October.

1. I have written dozens of letters to Epik Support, but the only answer - "please wait".
2. Tony several times guaranteed me that he will help to withdraw my funds! But for now he does not work in Epik anymore.
3. I have called Epik Support but now there are only robots answering my calls.

In December, when it was still possible to reach them by call, the Support advised me to withdraw my money by selling domains on Marketplace with losing 9% commission, to another person, so that person will have the possibility to withdraw money by Masterbucks wallet. I tried to do this with a friend of mine, but after they blocked our accounts.

Epik is the worst and unprofessional company I have ever worked with. They received my money, did not give me any opportunity to withdraw it, gave advice and tips and then blocked my account.
I am sorry to hear that.

A good starting point is filing complaints regarding this activity.

Washington Attorney General -
https://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint

IC3 (FBI) -
https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice

Justice can be slow, but the more reports of this type of fraudulent activity, the more likely authorities are going to act.

Brad

•••
Done. Still haven't been paid out for this domain sale, so now I am banging on more doors.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 2.25.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 2.25.42 PM.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 94
•••
Terribly sorry to hear that you were a victim of the "Epik Scam" too. :(

I am confused. If you sold domains on the marketplace to another person. They are putting real money into the system that just gets added to your already blocked masterbucks account. So how can the other person withdraw money, when they are the ones paying for the domain(s), NOT receiving payment for the domain(s)?
(In the end, it obviously didn't matter, since MasterBucks has been a virtual blackhole -- real money in, nothing of value coming out -- for months now. I am just trying to figure out how this part of the "scam" worked.)

Last edited:
•••
A few thoughts on the inevitable and probably very imminent Epik bankruptcy filing:

Over the last 6 months, since Brian Royce took over as CEO, Epik has sold off millions in "assets" and taken in more than a million more in fraudulent escrow deals and all of that money has been distributed to insiders and partners in crime or spent on trying to build a dumb "fintech" app. After the bankruptcy all those recipients need to be identified and that money clawed back. The largest asset Epik has is their remaining ~300K domains under management. I have no idea what a sale like that would be worth and have heard estimates from $0-10/domain but hopefully, the sale and transfer of those domains through ICANN process will occur after the bankruptcy otherwise I feel confident Epik will continue spending money on insiders and building their own futures with other people's money, people that did not agree to any such thing. If that happens then there will be nothing left in Epik to pay back victims and I'm afraid this could drag on for years trying to pry all that embezzled money back from Rob Monster's greasy little hands.

As soon as Rob Monster was verified as a fraud he should have been shut down permanently by the people who had the cause and means to do it. If that would have happened none of these victims would have been created, there would have been more money to recover from Monster before he could spend and hide and season it all, there could have been OS registrar software build and many alternative registrars created to defend free speech and people like me that actually care about free speech and the USA and humans wouldn't have to use up their time and limited resources cleaning up such idiotic messes. What a massive waste of money, time and energy with nothing to show for it. $10s of millions spent and the "free speech" world not only has nothing to show for it but is actually worse off. With friends like that, who needs enemies. More than likely exactly what the plan was all along. https://providencepost.com/why-false-alternatives-are-worse-than-no-alternatives/

For many, many years, prior to Royce taking over as CEO, Rob Monster has been lying about his products and services with no concern for who got hurt, stealing domain assets from customers and even friends, running a massive ponzi scheme that was upside down more than $5,000,000 and defrauding investors and lenders out of more than $20,000,000. When he saw his house of cards couldn't grow any more and was starting to collapse he embezzled more than $10,000,000 and left a giant wake of financial and political victims in his path. He was able to accomplish this by pretending to be something and someone he is not and attaching himself to the Christian, alt-right and "free speech" communities in a hard pitched affinity scam. It turned out, unsurprisingly to me, that he has been desperately trying to sell Epik to anyone that would buy it with no concern for the wrong think refugees he claimed to care about and begged to joined his trash fire, in fact he cared so little for those he claimed to serve that his greed ended up bankrupting and even putting many in prison.

The only way Epik could have ever been saved, as Brian Royce claimed to be trying to do, was to get the $10,000,000 back that Rob Monster stole, pay back customers to restore reputation and repay or at least manage repayment of creditors that were defrauded BUT there have been no actions taken to that end and I find that very, very suspicious. No matter what the FBI, DOJ, WA AG, creditors, or anyone does or doesn't do, one thing I know for sure is that, as Rob Monster is fond of say, judgement is coming.

Last edited:
•••
When will FBI question that monster man?

•••
•••
Is there a civil detention procedure in the United States, when citizens detain a criminal and hand him over to the police? The Monster can already be caught by everyone?

Last edited:
•••
Is there a civil detention procedure in the United States, when citizens detain a criminal and hand him over to the police? The Monster can already be caught by everyone?
Where you from Igor to even muster such an idea if you don't mind my asking?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Well, yes, in this film, for example, ordinary people detain criminals and bring them to trial.
Do such good customs no longer exist in America?

•••
There is such a thing in Ukraine. This is how people detain policemen, for example. They shout at the same time - civil detention!
Ordinary people should participate in putting things in order.

https://sheriffua.org/news/analitichni-statti/scho-take-gromadske-zatrimannja
Oh well, that explains a lot. In civil countries there's the rule of law, due process (or at least the appearance of it). Or you think the police couldn't find & apprehend someone if they so wanted to, but you could?

You might want to start by getting in touch with a law firm in Ukraine with connections in the US or directly a law firm in the US, the US embassy in Ukraine, Ukraine embassy in the US and ask for what your next steps should be. Denounce what happened to you to whomever will listen. Get it in writing if possible. Start a paper trail. Use that paper trail for each subsequent step as it builds up. Make phone calls, then follow up on those phone calls, pressing for updates. Do not rest until wheels start moving.

Regarding your link. I've translated it and I doubt that the procedure applies itself in the case of Epik's situation (financial fraud). The translated article made it sound like detaining someone while in the act of committing a crime (theft/rape/murder/etc).

WARNING! This list is exclusive. That is, if the offender ran away from the scene of the crime, but you saw him, for example, the next day in another place - you no longer have the right to detain him! But calling the police and reporting what you saw is not only possible, but also desirable, because it will contribute to solving the crime.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back