NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lifeverse is a "Christian" metaverse app. that Monster purchased for $2M. The domain was obviously not worth $2M and "backlinks" and organic traffic don't really matter, the tech is what's valuable. Metaverse app tech isn't cheap to build but $2M? Probably not. They did sell for $1M and used some of money to repay John Rampton because he has 1M fake followers on twitter and Epik believed it was real. Still waiting for Rampton to reveal the info he has on Epik, screenshots etc, but grifter garbage only care about themselves getting paid.

SEO "marketing" people are as bad as crypto people.

PS - Christians should not enter any metaverse.
They were seeking investment for lifeverse past year. He had it listed at kindomventures. I remember as the new(?) owner is still using the same crap logo.

Probably some people investing money in E/rob without the risk of getting associated with E.
I am confused with what happened here. Rob bought something called Lifeverse for $2M then Epik randomly sold the domain for $1M to who, a different party?

The website seems developed at the moment.

Everything with Epik seems to involve some type of angle at this point. Nothing is as it appears at first glance.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Isbit possible bitcoin
I am confused with what happened here. Rob bought something called Lifeverse for $2M
It looks like the domain just sold on sedo according whois

Last edited:
•••
It looks like the domain just sold on sedo according whois
So Rob bought it for $2M...then Epik sold it for $1M in October...now it is sold on SEDO?
Meanwhile the website appears to be developed.

1673910573591.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
That's pretty funny you mention that. If you look at his Twitter the engagement is absurdly low.
1.2M followers yet most of his tweets only get 3K - 5K views and most are in single digit likes.

For reference purposes I just started using Twitter recently, and have about 600 followers.
Many of my tweets have similar view metrics, but many more likes.

It seems pretty clear there is a massive disparity in his followers to engagement level.

Brad
Yeah, I saw the same, it is all fake followers. The internet, especially socials, are almost all completely fake. It is incredibly easy to fake millions of followers and even massive engagement. There are companies overseas that run massive human bot farms. One human bot can post thousand posts per day with a couple dozen accounts and all in only cost about $20/day. Imagine how easy it is to hire like 20 of these people and totally fake an online e-celeb. But most of the types of people that want such things get recruited by one of the grift circles - mercers, thiel/giesea, etc etc and they not only have the human bots managed for them but they cross promoted by other grifter frauds like cernovich, ali alexander, torba, milo, posobiec, etc. Many of these grift circles are actually run by US enemies, not just control freak psychopaths that want to trick others into their freaky lifestyles and global vision. Sad part is though that in our culture people believe the counters and replies and look to these frauds as leaders because they are "popular" and then it builds on itself and we end up with frauds running everything.

Destroying these people is kind of my hobby. Can't play tennis any more and way more fun than golf and cheaper than skeet.

•••
I am confused with what happened here. Rob bought something called Lifeverse for $2M then Epik randomly sold the domain for $1M to who, a different party?

The website seems developed at the moment.

Everything with Epik seems to involve some type of angle at this point. Nothing is as it appears at first glance.

Brad
They bought a meta app, not sure what branding was, I think same domain but I'm sure the domain part of it was non factor. The tech is what's expensive. They bought that and sold it, at a massive loss, same for many others. Also selling orphans dot com I guess - no orphans helped, of course, but Rob got to larp like caring Christian man while blowing millions on vanity projects. Wolf made nice sheep suit.

Untitledss dgsgsdgs.jpg

Again, Rob Monster is a liar and a fraud that stole millions and hurt many people.

•••
For anyone who still believes Rob Monster was ever a "free speech" advocate or even a believer is our 1st Amendment and feels some kind of sympathy for him, DON'T. He was fraud and grifter and subverter from the get-go. He never believed in free speech America style - decentralized SOUL LIBERTY. He was always a centralizing European style technocrat that wants top down version of free speech, which is literally asking the govt to make a religion for us to follow, the exact opposite of the core principle our nation was founded on.
monster technocrat.jpg

https://ditto.page/863ef05f/c4d0eb6a

https://www.epik.com/blog/is-censor...ns-moving-upstream-to-the-registry-level.html

•••
Just informing that my latest name (manual pay) remains unregged for 10 days now since 7th January.

•••
Just informing that my latest name (manual pay) remains unregged for 10 days now since 7th January.
That is absolutely ridiculous.

Does Epik really not even have enough funds to process registration/renewals at this point?

Brad

•••
That doesn't look good. Did you follow up with Epik support?

Regards...jmcc

•••
•••
"Probably" isn't an answer. Be best to ask him to actually check and see if someone related to Epik owns - Tony, Rob, etc..

Just based on TrustPilot and my many discussions with other victims. There may be others that are totally unkno
Brian Royce texted me last Thursday and told me he would call me on Tuesday morning (today) when the bank opened and asked me if I wanted my funds via wire transfer. I actually got my hopes up that I was finally going to be paid. I called him and texted him this morning at 9am Houston time and he has not even responded to my text. I called him and received no reply. Texted him again, no reply. Checked my bank account, no money. I realize that they are struggling to get people paid out, but that is just mean, especially knowing that I am struggling with my health. Very disappointing.

•••
@Kathleen Kalaf
I know words won't bring you much relief but I'm sorry that you're going through this. Hope everything works out for you.

The amount of mess Epik created is astonishing.

•••
@Kathleen Kalaf
I know words won't bring you much relief but I'm sorry that you're going through this. Hope everything works out for you.

The amount of mess Epik created is astonishing.
It really is...thanks for the note WillW.

•••
Brian Royce texted me last Thursday and told me he would call me on Tuesday morning (today) when the bank opened and asked me if I wanted my funds via wire transfer. I actually got my hopes up that I was finally going to be paid. I called him and texted him this morning at 9am Houston time and he has not even responded to my text. I called him and received no reply. Texted him again, no reply. Checked my bank account, no money. I realize that they are struggling to get people paid out, but that is just mean, especially knowing that I am struggling with my health. Very disappointing.
That is messed up. Sorry to hear that.

You can't trust anything that Brian Royce or anyone else associated with Epik says.
They have proven that point over and over in recent months.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
That is messed up. Sorry to hear that.

You can't trust anything that Brian Royce or anyone else associated with Epik says.
They have proven that point over and over in recent months.

Brad
It is. On top of the stress of waiting to be paid, I was not expecting him to be malicious.

•••
It is. On top of the stress of waiting to be paid, I was not expecting him to be malicious.
This transaction dates back almost (4) months now.

I am not aware of any major debts that have been paid in well over 2+ months now.

At this point I am skeptical that they are ever going to pay many of these debts, unless they are compelled to do so.

Brad

•••
This transaction dates back almost (4) months now.

I am not aware of any major debts that have been paid in well over 2+ months now.

At this point I am skeptical that they are ever going to pay many of these debts, unless they are compelled to do so.

Brad
Yes, it has been almost 4 months. Hard to believe. It has been a very long 4 months for me! It is nice to have this site to post on, like a support group.

•••
Yes, it has been almost 4 months. Hard to believe. It has been a very long 4 months for me! It is nice to have this site to post on, like a support group.
Yes, at least you are not the only one going through this.
The whole situation is so messed up though.

Dangling payments in front of people then ghosting them is especially cruel and mean spirited.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I'm curious to know if any NamePros members who are owed money by EPIK have filed any lawsuits to try and recover those funds?

•••
Almost 3 months have passed but they have not yet paid me. Requested on 31 Oct 2022.
Will they pay?

•••

This is disgusting from Brian Royce. He did this to me aswell a few months back. It's almost as if he takes joy out of dangling payments in front of people, then taking them away.

•••
Zeus would have struck these gangsters with lightning, but the modern gods would have been patient.

•••
Ruh-roy. Epik's name servers seem to be struggling or dying.

•••
That doesn't look good. Did you follow up with Epik support?

Regards...jmcc

Not yet because I'm sure it'll be the same sickening response involving non-existent "technical difficulties". I believe there is another guy complaining on a different new thread on this as well and did use support but still failed so I didn't bother. It is now day 11.

New money?

"New", as in from my last post that mentioned the $50 crypto payment. After that, it's reused money that got partially refunded everytime the tasted names get deleted, until remaining credits nearing almost 0, then I added new +$50 again few days before this bad timing. So current total - $100 sacrificed money.

•••
Is this the result of Money problems, ICANN, Registries, tech issues or just trying to stop the bleeding with tourniquet?

epik prison.jpg

sdddddd.jpg

oooopps.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back