NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But what do these debts have to do with Escrow? They take their cut, they pass our money to us. Or you are saying because they mingled all the funds, they may have been using our portions for their own expenses?
I am just talking about escrow (Masterbucks) debts. There might be other debts as well.

It is impossible to know what other debts they might have as the funds were "commingled".

That is exactly why escrow funds are supposed to be held in a separate account.

It is also why escrow companies are highly regulated, and sovereign citizen self-governing BS is not an acceptable alternative.

This type of thing is not possible with a properly licensed escrow company, following regulatory requirements, and industry standard practices.

The commingling of funds is a massive no-no, even more so when it comes to "escrow" accounts.

In professional fields like law, finance, etc. you could be disbarred, lose your license, or face even more serious penalties for this type of commingling of customer/client funds.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It looks like the Gado case against Epik was settled out of court, if I understand it correctly, with each party paying their own lawyers' fees.

Attachments

• Document.PDF
    154.2 KB · Views: 82
•••
Hi all,
Let's do it short: we're another victim of Epik with a debt of some hundred thousand dollars towards them.
No need to enter in details here but may you confirm what's the current legal address of the company, please ?

We're carefully analyzing the whole situation while looking for the best way to fight against them.
We've already warned all our customers and partners to stay away from them forever but you can't imagine how many problems and damages this company is causing us in these weeks.

•••
What you might mean by "legal address" is certainly up for grabs, since a company may have different addresses for a variety of "legal" purposes, but their address registered with the Washington Secretary of State is:

Business Name:
EPIK INC.
UBI Number:
602 401 092
Business Type:
WA PROFIT CORPORATION
Business Status:
ACTIVE

Principal Office Street Address:
3832 234TH AVE SE, SAMMAMISH, WA, 98075-6310, UNITED STATES

Principal Office Mailing Address:
1100 BELLEVUE WAY NE STE 8A-601, BELLEVUE, WA, 98004-4280, UNITED STATES

Expiration Date:
06/30/2023
Jurisdiction:
UNITED STATES, WASHINGTON
Formation/ Registration Date:
06/11/2004
Period of Duration:
PERPETUAL
Inactive Date:
Nature of Business:
OTHER SERVICES

Registered Agent Information
Registered Agent Name:
ROB MONSTER
Street Address:
3832 234TH AVE SE, SAMMAMISH, WA, 98075-6310, UNITED STATES

The Bellevue Way address, of course, is simply a UPS store and 601 is a box number, not a suite.

•••
Thanks berryhill, this's what I was looking for.

Message for the guy who contacted me in chat about 20 mins ago regarding the Epik case.
May you PM me your email address, please ? Sorry but I was sure to find your details in the reported article (quite useful and interesting) but I didn't find any reference to you there.

•••
Could Epic make risk-free money on escrow money by buying US government bonds?
Little, but reliable.

•••
Could Epic make risk-free money on escrow money by buying US government bonds?
Little, but reliable.
Looks like they are down to 3.2 on Trust Pilot now, with a couple new claims today.

First of all, you actually need money to buy US bonds. :ROFL:

Also, there is a limit each year of $10K per person or company for each bond type (I and EE).
There are other bonds and notes you can buy, but they would not really be all that useful.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
I didn't read all 118 pages of this thread. I actually withdrew $700 from Masterbucks on August 24, the day after the OP was trying to withdraw.

A few days ago, I used $9 from my Masterbucks to pay for a renewal. So hopefully everyone else will be able to access their funds soon.

•••
Epik again began trying to remove negative reviews from Trustpilot on the grounds that they were for the wrong company.

Hi Igor Gabrielan,​

You reviewed Epik.com, who believe your review actually belongs to another business.
Here’s the review we’re talking about:
1 star
I have been trying to get money since September 20th. At first, Epik said that they needed to fix the website with the Masterbucks payment system. M…
Does that seem right? If so, please move your review to the right business profile within 3 days.​

Last edited:
•••
But I replied that I was not mistaken, and everything remained on the Trustpilot as before.

•••
I didn't read all 118 pages of this thread. I actually withdrew $700 from Masterbucks on August 24, the day after the OP was trying to withdraw.

A few days ago, I used $9 from my Masterbucks to pay for a renewal. So hopefully everyone else will be able to access their funds soon.
Glad you got your $9 :clown: Most people owed small amounts have been paid as you would have seen if you bothered to read the thread. It is the people large amounts, with little recourse that are being left hanging.

•••
I just got an e-mail that my withdrawals were accepted today. Have not received the money yet, but I guess that's progress.

•••
I just got an e-mail that my withdrawals were accepted today. Have not received the money yet, but I guess that's progress.

Same here, I received an email as well but money has not hit my bank account yet. I notice inside masterbucks account it now shows STATUS as "accepted".

We will see what happens.

-Omar

•••
Between the statuses, "Pending" and "Success" is there an intermediate status "Accepted"?

•••
Between the statuses, "Pending" and "Success" is there an intermediate status "Accepted"?
"Success" is when your fund lands in masterbucks. "Accepted" is when you withdraw and they approve it. "Pending" means you initiated a withdrawal but it hasn't been approved.

•••
"Success" is when your fund lands in masterbucks. "Accepted" is when you withdraw and they approve it. "Pending" means you initiated a withdrawal but it hasn't been approved.
What means "your fund lands in masterbucks"?

•••

Just wrote a review on Trustpilot for Masterbucks:

I can't get my $55,433.64 escrow money​

It's been two months of my unsuccessful attempts to get my money from Masterbucks. They don't give them away.

Date of experience: November 21, 2022

I immediately received an email from Trustpilot:

Hi Igor Gabrielan,

Thanks for writing a review about masterbucks.com on Trustpilot.

As part of our efforts to ensure that our community can trust the reviews they read on Trustpilot, we’re constantly on the lookout for unusual activity. We do this by using customized software, dedicated Content Integrity Agents, or a combination of both.

In this case, your review of masterbucks.com has been flagged because we couldn’t verify its authenticity, and on that basis we’ve removed your review from our platform.

While we’re confident that this is the right call, we appreciate that sometimes we get it wrong. If you think there’s been a mistake here, please do let us know by replying to this email and a member of our Content Integrity Team will review this decision with you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Trustpilot Content Integrity Team

Last edited:
•••
I replied to Trustpilot:

I don't understand what is wrong with my review.
I wrote everything right.

•••
•••
Hi Igor,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're sorry to learn about your troublesome experience with this company and hope any issues will be resolved soon.

What happened with your review is that our automated software removed it, but the good news is that we’ve now reassessed this decision and put your review back online. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

Your voice is important to us, companies, and their clients. So please don’t refrain from sharing your experiences with us again soon.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, and have a great rest of your week!

Kind regards,

•••
And immediately again the review was automatically deleted:

Hi Igor Gabrielan,

Thanks for writing a review about masterbucks.com on Trustpilot.

As part of our efforts to ensure that our community can trust the reviews they read on Trustpilot, we’re constantly on the lookout for unusual activity. We do this by using customized software, dedicated Content Integrity Agents, or a combination of both.

In this case, your review of masterbucks.com has been flagged because we couldn’t verify its authenticity, and on that basis we’ve removed your review from our platform.

While we’re confident that this is the right call, we appreciate that sometimes we get it wrong. If you think there’s been a mistake here, please do let us know by replying to this email and a member of our Content Integrity Team will review this decision with you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

•••
Again I wrote to Trustpilot:

I don't understand what is wrong with my review.
I wrote everything right.

Last edited:
•••
Just wanted to update.

Looks like I have been paid in full from Masterbucks into my bank account on 11/21/22. I see the money in my bank account so yeah, this is great news.

Again, I did NOT have much in Masterbucks, the payment requested was only about $9 but good to see that they have paid me. I hope everyone else gets paid as well.

Thanks.

-Omar

•••
Received my masterbucks payments (totalling roughly $400). Hopefully everyone here gets them too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back