NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
anyone has been paid?
Outside the initial batch of payments that went out shortly after Masterbucks came back up, I am not aware of many, if any, in the last few weeks.

However, in that time period Epik has certainly been soliciting new business without mentioning these outstanding issues.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
And if you make renewals for money not from Masterbucks?

•••
They need to fire like Musk.

Last edited:
•••
They need to fire like Musk.
Twitter is losing more than 4 million dollars a day and advertisers are fleeing.
Maybe not the best example. :)

But don't worry, Brian Royce has offered to help Elon. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Did they lose or gain before Musk?

•••
•••
With the help of Epik, Musk could open several new domain zones, such as .mars for Mars. Although there may be a decision in this regard not to give such zones to private owners.

•••
•••
It seems that this is a Ukrainian, like me.
If only I could find him and his lawyers.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Can the Ukrainian embassy help in the fight against Epik?

•••
Who insulted whom?
Was my fellow countryman not as seasoned as me?

•••
Who insulted whom?
Was my fellow countryman not as seasoned as me?
He is suing Epik / Anonymize Inc.

I have no idea what the case itself is about.

It might have nothing to do with this Masterbucks issue.

Brad

•••
If it is the same person, I see he has a dozen of domains, and none are at Epik, maybe he used Masterbucks to sell domains/websites.... just speculation of course, but interesting...

Show attachment 226479
All the domains in that list are expired, except for 1.

•••
Personal Injury - Assault/Battery/Defamation? I wonder what the hell happened.
It could be just a filing for "defamation" only and not a literal assault where bodily harm was done.

28 U.S.C. § 1332 Diversity-Libel,Assault,Slander: after Googling it seems to fall under Defamation too... I'm not a lawyer, so not sure.

defa.png

Last edited:
•••
Can the Ukrainian embassy help in the fight against Epik?
Embassy - definitely no. Embassies are involved in politics. Consulate - maybe. Consulates provide services to citizens. You may contact UA consulate in Washington and they will possibly refer you to local lawyers, if you have difficuties finding one from abroad.
If only I could find him and his lawyers.
What for? Just chat? You may be able to chat in Ukranian (or in Russian) with a number of folks right on this forum, but this would not solve the payment issue. We do not know who this guy is. Maybe he is former Epik employee? Your interests are not necessary the same, and, in any case, somebody else would not do your job (which is hiring a lawyer). So the lawyer would represent you and you only. Just imho...

Last edited:
•••
Maybe this guy's lawyer already knows a little about Epik?
It will be easier for him to get to the heart of the matter.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Under attack is a company Anonymize , Inc. that was associated with Monster and apparently was in the epikverse.

We are talking about a fairly large coal dealer who is demanding $10 million for defamation. Could this be one of the sources of Epik's problems?

Last edited:
•••
How are Epik or Anonymize supposed to remove an article from a website they do not manage (but may provide webhosting and/or domain registration for)? Why would Epik or Anonymize be responsible for the website content or actions of unnamed website owner? Did lawyers of this guy do their homework well? Imo, this case may be interesting in generic aspects of privacy whois etc., but it has nothing to do with masterbucks (and little to do with Epik as a registrar).

•••
•••
Epik Support just now:

Thank you for contacting Epik!

I greatly apologize for this. We truly understand your concern.
Unfortunately, we don't have a specific time frame we can provide at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience, if you have a pending Masterbucks withdrawal and have already passed the KYC Veriff Verification, rest assured that your pending withdrawal will be processed soon by our accounting team.

However, we are still processing all the withdrawal requests made when Masterbucks went under maintenance. Our Accounting team is working double time to process all withdrawal requests. Your cashout will be processed soon. We appreciate your patience and kind understanding of this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back