Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most penises are normal, more research says

Um ... isn't that how you define "normal?" With "bigger than normal" or "smaller than normal" being in the minority?

I'm still using PS v7.0 as well. I also use CoralDraw 10. I think you can get Adobe CS3 for free. Though I've never tried it, I've heard on many occasions that GIMP is very good and best of all... FREE.

CS3 is probably free if you can find a copy - they're not checking licensing any more on that or anything earlier. I got CS6 right before they stopped selling it because I didn't want to go the subscription route.

•••
•••
Um ... isn't that how you define "normal?" With "bigger than normal" or "smaller than normal" being in the minority?

Not necessarily. Take the following penis sizes as reported by men.

1 penis is 5 inches
1 penis is 6 inches
1 penis is 8 inches
4 penis are 9 inches
1 penis is 12 inches

What is normal? What is average?

The article is probably saying that 5 people probably lied*

This is my first attempt at a rip off of Johname with Defaultuser explains*

•••
•••
Domainers wonder why people hate domainers when they register things like Valtrax.
<smh>

•••
The K-7 was built in Russia during the 1930s, it flew 11 times before crashing and killing 15 people. You can count 12 engines facing front and propellers on the back of the wings.

It's size would be equivalent to a horizontal Empire State Building...with cannons.
11025781_10155514187905508_506968049697879914_n.jpg

•••
The real K7 and not some photoshopped piece of crap:
Kalinin_K-7_01.jpg

For the truth is out there if one looks for it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Curt Shilling outs internet trolls for dissing his daughter!
https://38pitches.wordpress.com/201...n-man-has-it-changed/comment-page-3/#comments

Well done, Curt.

Peace,
Cy
https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/m...t-schilling-about-his-daughter-184408267.html
Yankees fires employee who harassed Curt Schilling and his daughter..

"Schilling called out two of the Twitter bozos in particular: Sean MacDonald and Adam Nagel, both of whom have since deleted their accounts. In the aftermath of Schilling's crusade, Nagel was suspended by Brookdale Community College, where he's a student, and MacDonald was terminated by the Yankees, where he worked as a part-time ticket seller"

Wondering when I start seeing domain s for sale relating to this father fight with trolls

Last edited:
•••
The real K7 and not some photoshopped piece of crap:
Kalinin_K-7_01.jpg

For the truth is out there if one looks for it.
Either way, they really thought that the thrust those engines could provide was able to provide sufficient enough lift with such aerodynamic landing gear?

•••
https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/m...t-schilling-about-his-daughter-184408267.html
Yankees fires employee who harassed Curt Schilling and his daughter..

"Schilling called out two of the Twitter bozos in particular: Sean MacDonald and Adam Nagel, both of whom have since deleted their accounts. In the aftermath of Schilling's crusade, Nagel was suspended by Brookdale Community College, where he's a student, and MacDonald was terminated by the Yankees, where he worked as a part-time ticket seller"

Wondering when I start seeing domain s for sale relating to this father fight with trolls
igotfiredfromtheyankeesticketboothbecauseofcurtschilling.com is a good one, and since he lost his job, he may get it for 99 cents and pop up a nice resume.

•••
igotfiredfromtheyankeesticketboothbecauseofcurtschilling.com is a good one, and since he lost his job, he may get it for 99 cents and pop up a nice resume.
no TM violations ?

•••
no TM violations ?
I would say that this is fair use as it could fall under a gripe site and the only way they could nail him is with him over-exaggerating his qualifications as a ticket collector for the Yankees and plastering AdSense on his resume, which would look very professional.

Either way, I don't care. They got what the world thought that they deserved, while people go around getting shot by police officers for less harmful things.

•••
•••
•••
Bought FuglyShop from @iowadawg for a steal. Just need a fitting, but really fugly looking logo, for a theme.

Next, develop a quick ecommerce site featuring clothing as seen on sites like the Walmart one (if there are any on Amazon, eBay, etc.). If anything, there are always hideous ties that children buy their dad on occasion, which are certainly on there.

•••
Isn't DU an Eagles fan? -
LeSean McCoy traded to Bills

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12415886/philadelphia-eagles-trade-lesean-mccoy-buffalo-bills

So far, good with who the Falcons dumped.

Speaking of penises, somebody posted this today where I normally read - http://www.mandatory.com/2015/02/26/which-country-has-the-biggest-dicks-in-the-world/

So since a bunch of guys have made penis posts, I guess this means enlytend will be coming thru with average breasts posts to bring balance to the thread. And then average breast size according to country.

Last edited:
•••
David is going to turn that domain into what I originally envisioned for it.

And got his link up on my blog now.

•••
Just had not one, but two pieces, of the apple pie my wife baked.
Plus not just vanilla ice cream on top, but a new flavor I did not know existed, New York Style Vanilla.
Like I did not notice how that was different than regular vanilla ice cream.

Now to drink lots of ice tea to sort of kill off some of the calories and carbs I ingested!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
What I meant was how do you do this to the kids that found her.
And you're right verbster... how do they reopen that classroom?

Peace,
Cy

You clean it up and away you go. Maybe you close one room for a bit. I know it sounds awful but you can't do the Sandy Hook thing where they have a $50 million grant to knock down and rebuild on the same site for a town of 500 kids - that works out at about 100,000 per student for a town that's not really expecting a massive boom in children any time soon.

•••
•••
I'm still using PS v7.0 as well. I also use CoralDraw 10. I think you can get Adobe CS3 for free. Though I've never tried it, I've heard on many occasions that GIMP is very good and best of all... FREE.
I used GIMP years back, hated it :P I'd take my old version of Fireworks over that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back