NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What was that we learned last time, spotted like that so it's a boy?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Oh no. Most people eat turkey today, I think the Saints are going to feast on some Falcons.

•••
Been a while since I seen an NP Full Stack. Found one today:

NP-Full-Stack.jpg

•••
What was that we learned last time, spotted like that so it's a boy?

Girl.

If there’s black and orange, 99% chance it’s a girl. Other 1% would be a boy with an extra X chromosome.

The gene that produces either black OR orange is on the X chromosome. Boys normally get one copy from their mother, girls get one from each parent.

Last edited:
•••
Girl.

If there’s black and orange, 99% chance it’s a girl. Other 1% would be a boy with an extra X chromosome.

The gene that produces either black OR orange is on the X chromosome. Boys normally get one copy from their mother, girls get one from each parent.
Totally forget what type of feline (my friends would say "Brian had a brain fart".. yeah do have some low IQ friends lol) but used some "keywords"

black and orange cat 99% female

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

46678689_10214801104675996_721647234071920640_n.jpg

•••
•••
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

46678689_10214801104675996_721647234071920640_n.jpg

One of my cats likes to “remind” me to get up and make breakfast by touching my head and face with his paw, then trying to pull me towards him. It’s really cute ...when his nails are trimmed short.

PS. He’s not good about having his nails trimmed.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Note, I have not tested this myself, but it is said a spinning penny will more frequently land on tails.

penny.jpg

So Bet on tails. On a fresh, unworn, clean penny the odds may be 80:20 in your favor. This obviously doesn't apply to a coin flip, however.

The answer is that the side with Lincoln’s head on it is a bit heavier than the flip side, causing the coin’s center of mass to lie slightly toward heads. The spinning coin tends to fall toward the heavier side more often, leading to a pronounced number of extra “tails” results when it finally comes to rest.

•••
An elderly woman died last month. Having never married, she requested no male pallbearers. In her handwritten instructions for her memorial service, she wrote, "They wouldn't take me out while I was alive. I don't want them to take me out when I'm dead."

•••
•••
•••
I need to stay the fuck off websites with black Friday sales, because I do not have money for this shit.

•••
When will the UK learn that they are puny little ants in which to be crushed???

•••
Iowa Nebraska is tied 28-28 with 3 min left

•••
I can find it, but it basically sucks. Dry and expensive. I did have pechuga de pollo a la leña though.

Gotta love open flames- no smog controls.
The most popular dishes here in Madeira are done on open flames...
My favorite chicken dishes; Peri peri chicken (portuguese)
IMG_9902.jpg

and Curry chicken

Last edited:
•••
My Island may be small, but we are big in culinary variety...
18-Pratos-Que-Deve-Saborear-Durante-as-Suas-F%C3%A9rias-na-Ilha-da-Madeira-1170x705.jpg

•••
The most popular dishes here in Madeira are done on open flames...
My favorite chicken dishes; Peri peri chicken (portuguese)
IMG_9902.jpg

and Curry chicken

I'll see your peri-peri chicken and raise you El Pollo Loco! :xf.wink:
920x920.jpg

•••
I'll see your peri-peri chicken and raise you El Pollo Loco! :xf.wink:
920x920.jpg
LOL... I like people that are "Locos" so I'l raise you...
Nando's PERi-PERi

•••
LOL... I like people that are "Locos" so I'l raise you...
Nando's PERi-PERi
I've wanted to try Nando's for years as I've heard GREAT things about them.

Unfortunately none of my travels takes me anywhere close to their locations here in the US. But I will be in Chicago in the next few months so I'll try to make time to seek one out. (y)

•••
I've wanted to try Nando's for years as I've heard GREAT things about them.

Unfortunately none of my travels takes me anywhere close to their locations here in the US. But I will be in Chicago in the next few months so I'll try to make time to seek one out. (y)
It all start with a Portuguese guy in South Africa called Fernando using a famous Portuguese peri peri chicken that became extremely popular in South Africa and then started to expand around the world. Once it gets known in the US it will kick "El Pollo Loco's" ass, provided it's recipe has not steered too far from the original...

Give this recipe a try at home and let me know if it's good...

Last edited:
•••
It all start with a Portuguese guy in South Africa called Fernando using a famous Portuguese peri peri chicken that became extremely popular in South Africa and then started to expand around the world. Once it gets known in the US it will kick "El Pollo Loco+s" ass, provided it's recipe has not steered too far from the original...

Give this recipe a try at home and let me know if it's good...
THANKS Gilsan! I'll have to dig out the grill, give it a try and will report back once I do.

I have to warn you that when properly full cooked, i.e. ALL the skin is crispy and sticky, El Pollo Loco is hard to beat. Plus it's relatively cheap for a chain restaurant. (Though their "Spanish" rice is ALWAYS under cooked! It doesn't matter what city or state, it's always undercooked...)

Nando's does have a strong presence in the Washington, DC Metro Area and Chicago. I think they used to have some stores in a few other cities but they must not have done well and closed. The same thing has also happened to EPL.

Last edited:
•••
I need to stay the f*ck off websites with black Friday sales, because I do not have money for this sh*t.
I bought a few things - stuff I would have bought anyway, just bought it sooner because it was on sale. Didn’t go too crazy.

You couldn’t pay me to go near a mall today.*

*Well in theory you could, but it would cost way more than you would want to pay for a stupid bet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back