Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Once in a while, a joke comes across that really makes me laugh....like this one:

Three women were sitting in a bar, (brunette, redhead, and a blonde) they were all pregnant.
The brunette says, "I know what I'm going to have. "The other to asked how. She replied, "Well I was on top when I conceived so I will have a baby boy".
The red head said, "If your logic is correct then I will have a baby girl because I was on the bottom when I conceived.

The blonde starts crying and orders another shot and starts screaming, "PUPPIES, PUPPIES!".

•••
•••
Game 3 tonight, Warriors up 2-0. Next 2 games in Cleveland. I think it sucks to win a Championship in your opponent's city, better to win at home in front of your fans. If the Cavs were to win one, it would be this one.

Never saw a gator wandering around. Only place I've ever seen them was at Gatorland or this big lake that has the highest concentration. Maybe some other places but not residential Orlando.

Just saw this video today, in somebody's residential neighborhood, maybe more down in Southern Florida. Gator knocks 1 guy out, glasses go flying and tail whips another:

My mother just came back from trip to Germany, just brought some stuff over. My cousin Ulf sent back a lot of things I like. Bierdeckel, I've been saying it wrong my whole life, I always called them beer deckers, aka beer coasters. Then these things, don't know the proper name, maybe somebody does. The little advertising to tell the different beers apart at the tap. These aren't attached to the tap but have little chains to hang around them. Is it beer tap handle signs?

YH_Brea-Taps.jpg

•••
Had some free time and my best effort at being creative...
briguy_Having_fun-(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
It is a sad reflection on today's world that a simple meme can cause so much angst.

•••
Just to drive some people on NP nuts?
Make one that says:
Stop Killing Domainers
to Make Domains

•••
Started watching Humans, via Amazon Prime, pretty good so far. A little from the movie AI, some Westworld type of feel. I've learned that if a Synth gets hurt, they can't self examine, so you need to take off their clothes. But they can fix themselves.

The son has the hots for the synth

maxresdefault.jpg

•••
•••
Just to drive some people on NP nuts?
Make one that says:
Stop Killing Domainers
to Make Domains
lol....While I got your atttention....here is another reason for me to like "Bacon"...(even Canadian bacon).. Checkout the first word.....from a $2.00 ticket...hardly ever gamble...
Bacon_$500_winner_(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
•••
I recollect reading "Biggles" when young. A fictional story of a WWII Pilot. Was an interesting read then. Dog Fights those days were all about pilot skills than the plane itself.

•••
•••
Nice Briguy. How about "Registries and auction platforms stop milking domainers and becoming fat cows." lol

•••
•••
•••
Nice Briguy. How about "Registries and auction platforms stop milking domainers and becoming fat cows." lol
lol...in case,you haven't noticed...this kinda of stuff is @johname forte..

•••
•••
ps psnipe @domainventure

pps we are famous! - Look at what shows up for a google image search for "psnipe"
click to enlarge

np-ss-2018-06-06-psnipe-gimage-search.png

•••
I think I posted the "next page" hack several pages back.
Where you change the url and all the pix come up on one page.

I cant find it and too lazy to look, but someone can.
vB used to have an option to check just your posts in a thread, I think.

Peace,
Cy

Seems I'm not too lazy after all....

Don't you hate it when you click on an article and you find out that you have to click several pages more to get the whole thing?
You know, the Next Page >>> bs.

Try this:
Just delete everything in the URL after .html and it will load as one page.
You're welcome.

Peace,
Cy

OOOps again.
It doesn't work on JN's link :(

Last edited:
•••
@Kenny Seems your hack only works on some sites, too bad not all sites are coded the same! I do appreciate it when it works!
pps we are famous! - Look at what shows up for a google image search for "psnipe"
Got a kick whose image mine appears by...I thought the "journey to man hood", Before , during and Finally
Journey-to-manhood-(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back