Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Some people don't like riding in a Ferrari because they don't have factory radios

•••
•••
•••
•••
"THE FLYBOARD AIR COSTS $250K AND IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RECREATIONAL, OR CIVILIAN USE, AT THIS TIME."

•••
•••
That Fly Board will never be sold to normal people. Perhaps as a racing machine. They dont tell you but you have to have some skills to stay vertical on it. The average Joe will try it in his neighborhood and within two mins fall from thirty or forty feet and land on asphalt. Its probably obvious why the dude only flys over water. Whats maybe not so obvious is why the jets ski guys follow him everywhere. The water will save him from dying but he probably will quickly sink like a rock. I want to hear what powers it. The old rocket version of this cost so much only Disneyland could pay for it to happen regularly.

•••
Not to get religion shamed here, but I've always liked this "joke".
It fits in more ways than one.

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

Peace,
Cy

•••
"THE FLYBOARD AIR COSTS $250K AND IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RECREATIONAL, OR CIVILIAN USE, AT THIS TIME."
I was wondering what that was on his back. A big azzed battery?

No.

"The board is powered by four 250HP engines for a total of, yep, 1000HP, more than most supercars. Each engine can then be manipulated separately to change the angle and thrust. This power is stabilized using a logic board and algorithms along with the balance and control from the rider. The rider himself is wearing what looks like a backpack. It is, in fact, a backpack. A backpack full of kerosene Jet A-1."
https://www.solidsmack.com/3d-cad-t...ual-hoverboard-powered-by-four-250hp-engines/

Well that's not scary at all.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I dont even have to read it. Just the pic of the drawn Christmas seating chart made me laugh...but still early in the day lol

•••
The dreaded combined Birthday and Christmas presents childhood.

•••
•••
DU's contest post stayed on the top of the contest section a full 24 hrs

DU-Top.jpg

79288_55716377f073d2a547c766cb709a144c.gif

Still up when posted

I keep thinking about JBL's family get together with 40 kids. I would need a safe zone lol

79885_60c83a093a197747231865fe1f45c66c.png

•••
•••
In kindergarten, there was a reusable fabric cake that was presented to the birthday kid and they got to wear a crown for the day. Luckily summer kids got to pick a random day when no one else was celebrating (mine is summer). Now it's a thing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-birthday

@Kenny - were you ever encouraged to celebrate a half-birthday? In your situation, it's a valid reason.

The controversy is parents doing both real and half actual parties
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1291042/Happy-HALF-birthday-spoilt-brat.html

Mathematically, you can calculate actual days, or just offset the months by six, my preference is offset. Although some people who have b-days on the 31st are out of luck, Aug 30 and 31 are a problem. Somewhere there must be a chart. Everyone can start shopping for mine now, you have a month to prepare 1/26/2018, will accept late presents in person at NamesCon : grin :
relationships-blog-half-birthday-celebrations.png

•••
And proving the stock market is not for sane people:
The Long Island Iced Tea company said it's pivoting to blockchain — and its stock is soaring by more than 400%.
Shares of The Long Island Iced Tea Corporation soared as much as 432% pre-market Thursday morning after the company said it would change it’s name to Long Blockchain Corp.
Read it all HERE

•••
I dont think they had half-birthdays when Kenny was a kid lol

Fabric reusable cake lol

•••
•••
•••
Elderly couple claims 60 pounds of marijuana seized in traffic stop near York was for Christmas gifts.
Damn, so much for us doing the same thing!
Read it all HERE

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back