Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not so much why but admitting

Ok I better post something funny

images

•••
•••
/\ Post of day winner*

*PODW is purely the thing that made me laugh hard enough that I feel strongly nothing after it will make me laugh that hard for the rest of day. It is not a statement of someone's post being the best quality or anything else

Last edited:
•••
•••

I need to ask and open to other opinions as well. Recently, I tried some of the best hot dogs, well, just 2 Nathans and Hebrew Nationals and then Ball Park.

Right now, I just get the center cut bacon from Publix, it's good. Is bacon pretty much all the same or is there some bacon I should be trying, am I missing out on some great bacon. If so, which brands?

•••
•••
Come to Iowa.
Meat markets sell only Iowa bacon.
Nice thick cut bacon.
Rarely smoked or otherwise flavored.

Though some Iowa bacon is smoked, etal and sold in bulk, packages, etal.

•••
•••
I need to ask and open to other opinions as well. Recently, I tried some of the best hot dogs, well, just 2 Nathans and Hebrew Nationals and then Ball Park.

Right now, I just get the center cut bacon from Publix, it's good. Is bacon pretty much all the same or is there some bacon I should be trying, am I missing out on some great bacon. If so, which brands?

Depends what you want. Cured vs Uncured. Belly vs Back.
If you want just regular crispy style american bacon I found Farmland or Wright to be best - and I get thick cut.

The "bacon" i use most? Pancetta for cooking and Proscuitto for sandwiches.

Try gourmet bacon when you sell one of your $5 domains for a profit.

https://www.nolechekmeats.com/

•••
It is his idea of a joke. ;)

Peace,
Cy

I done that one years ago... lol... the classics all make a comeback.

Why don't you sign "Kenny" now?

•••
Depends what you want. Cured vs Uncured. Belly vs Back.
If you want just regular crispy style american bacon I found Farmland or Wright to be best - and I get thick cut.

The "bacon" i use most? Pancetta for cooking and Proscuitto for sandwiches.

Try gourmet bacon when you sell one of your $5 domains for a profit.

https://www.nolechekmeats.com/

Yeah, nothing fancy. I eat it sometimes with eggs or pancakes. Will try the 2 you mentioned.

Hickory_Smoked_Bacon_-_Thick_Cut_1.jpg

20120301-230620.jpg

I'm also going to try this one, see this on some best bacon lists, Smithfield bacon:

home-1024x742.png

current bacon

219905-600x600-A.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sharks win 3 out of last 4. Stupid Golden Knights Fri in OT

clarkson-mascot-ncaa-hockey-game-23659491.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The proper format for comparison, strikethrough is through the username. Account Closed does not indicate if it was requested or enforced, Auto Closed there are secret metrics.
ss-np-account-closed-auto-reg-11-29-2017.png

•••
The proper format for comparison, strikethrough is through the username. Account Closed does not indicate if it was requested or enforced, Auto Closed there are secret metrics.
ss-np-account-closed-auto-reg-11-29-2017.png

Also found out the "Account Restricted" might mean that the person is not old enough to buy/bid/sell domains...(unless someone pulling a fast one on me (which is pretty easy to do lately lol).. @Grilled believed for awhile you were a "bad boy"..lol )

•••
All I know is "Restricted" means someone didn't pay off his group people yet

•••
We live in the era of smart phones with dumbass people.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Just posted this, along with some womens, on my blog:

•••
•••
Is it Friday yet? LOL!

(the gory details:)
Today a client arbitrarily nuked their entire Wordpress blog because they were getting malicious traffic from one country. Just ... nuked it. Whole thing - gone. Didn't even think to tell us.
It gets worse.
Their main site is running on this awful, proprietary CMS which is very limiting (to put it mildly) as far as being able to optimize it. Their developers solution? Sell them on a proprietary "blog module" for this CMS. Which changes all the filenames and puts blog posts into this same sub-optimal (<- nice term for it) product. And is mobile-unfriendly, not to mention hideous.
When I advised them that was a less than optimal (<- more nice, diplomatic words) solution and offered our assistance in configuring their wordpress security, they came back with the idea of putting the blog on Godaddy - again with different pathnames.
Godaddy? Because ... security issues?????!!!

TL;DR:
It was one of those days!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back