IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
last post on page
First post on my posting..

snipe TBC . . .
@iowadawg deja Vu
Are the previous "snipe" posting filled or are you recycling old postings ? Lol

Another boring NHL update..the
series between Nashville Predators versus Pittsburgh Penguins is tied at two.
So my prediction of the Penguins taking it in five was incorrect..

Last edited:
•••
That game was ANYTHING but boring

The first snipe I actually did intend to go back and fill it then I forgot and the edit window expired

Not Boring - Go Nashville!

•••
•••
•••
Who is the photoshopped face? Geraldo is a decent guess, not quite right

s7ANvo2.jpg

•••
tv.gif
Hey UNX, you watch the show Big Brother?

•••
Am I the only one,
Not seeing the images that @johname posted..hoping my mobile not "possesed" again..
No, you're not the only one. Same here with me and I'm not on a mobile...

•••
Can you see the UNX Sniper image in post #48430

Or this one?

portugal.gif

•••
Alex Honnold, 26, is the first person to free solo El Capitan, without any ropes or harness. :xf.eek: Absolute madness... and stomach churning to watch.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@GILSAN kinda late but did you watch the Juventus versus Real Madrid (Champions League)..lots of my local Italian friends are big fan of that league and F1..not hockey..lol

•••
@GILSAN kinda late but did you watch the Juventus versus Real Madrid (Champions League)..lots of my local Italian friends are big fan of that league and F1..not hockey..lol
Oh yes I did. Couldn't miss that one. My hometown boy CR7 scored twice to help Real Madrid win the Champions for the 12th time.

Felt sorry for Buffon, the great Juventus goalkeeper lose a final, once again. Hats off to him! What a great career he's had, and hats off to CR7 for breaking more records. The guy is phenomenal and the pride of Madeira.
6b1d1c8e1ac1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Ernest Cadine... Olympic Champion in 1920. Easy to see he didn't take steroids.
18892930_1353263464754461_2577704871639183022_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Oh yes I did. Couldn't miss that one. My hometown boy CR7 scored twice to help Real Madrid win the Champions for the 12th time.

Felt sorry for Buffon, the great Juventus goalkeeper lose a final, once again. Hats off to him! What a great career he's had, and hats off to CR7 for breaking more records. The guy is phenomenal and the pride of Madeira.
6b1d1c8e1ac1.jpg
Yes..Saturday was planning on posting about the final cause I recognized a name (Ultra Superstar) and thought of you then things got usually hectic around here!
For the longest time, due to the thick Italian accent.. thought his name was "Buffoon" til I read it in a game review!

•••
•••
Yes..Saturday was planning on posting about the final cause I recognized a name (Ultra Superstar) and thought of you then things got usually hectic around here!
For the longest time, due to the thick Italian accent.. thought his name was "Buffoon" til I read it in a game review!
LOL... Nothing Buffoon about 39 year old Gianluigi Buffon. He's one of the greatest goalkeepers of all time, and still going strong at 39!

Last edited:
•••
•••
I knew the BB thing was a long shot.

car dude, just photoshop lol

That photo technique predates the internet

Why does Disco Pants guy have to a known person? lol

Last edited:
•••
This video has Briguy written all over it
77655_273aeed2ad39079f3417a0f914f59e5e.png

Myself, I clicked it because I knew the tank going into the ocean would be photoshop click bait. But still wanted to test it. Youtube all about the thumbnail construction now. Turned out to be quality mega fails video

Last edited:
•••
OK - who is this? I give up
qayfyrz-imgur.jpg

No, although since giving up TV one of the best books has been Orwell's 1984, is that close enough?
https://archive.org/details/George-Orwell-1984-Audio-book
Geraldo.jpg

Doesn't it look like a very young Geraldo. I mean seriously, cant you see this guy opening up Al Capones secret vault?
Remember when he got his nose broken by some skinheads on his show?
It was my old roommates (not a skinhead) brother that hit him with the chair.
He was Tom Metzgers bodyguard.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Geraldo was better looking young. To me the pic looks more like Geraldo today. Ever see him now? Sitting at a table with other people? He looks so tiny now.But it's a great guess.

LOL about knowing the chair thrower

•••
This video has Briguy written all over it
77655_273aeed2ad39079f3417a0f914f59e5e.png

Myself, I clicked it because I knew the tank going into the ocean would be photoshop click bait. But still wanted to test it. Youtube all about the thumbnail construction now. Turned out to be quality mega fails video
You just made me spend 20 minutes of my life looking at this video... well spent, I may add

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back