Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lack of bacon ill post one for old times sake..

17626166_1816746415310668_161456137903829071_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
@johname..(1) Like the new image..GIF

(2)About Vantablack...

"In order to make this thing more marketable, the team has now released a 'spray-on' form, which isn't quite as black - it only blocks 99.8 percent of ultraviolet, visible, and infrared light - but that's enough to make three-dimensional objects appear distinctly two-dimensional."
Source see previous posting..

•••
•••
iowadawg was last seen:
Today at 3:20 PM

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
How to recycle a small sledgehammer

I loving refer to my small sledgehammer hammer as "the hammer of Thor"..Pass me the hammer of Thor...

images

•••
Setting a personal record here..third posting in a row..

The sign below could have been word better....
Gas-worm-food-(Myway2Fortune.info).jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you are the type to never use a vector file, I would ask for an oversized image for back up. I dont think you need to add that to the contest though

•••
•••
Spectacular storm seen from Ormond beach, Florida.
17626252_1427629537314005_1699720347486291178_n.jpg

•••
Screenshot_2017-03-31-19-20-52.png
Seems that for the last few days ..Being seeing Pizza/recipe/com (auction) at the top page..Thinking it might be a sign for me to bid...lol

Page 1914. Wasn't that the year @iowadawg was born? ( My unsubtle attempt to get a response from him..Lol)

Last edited:
•••
Could this be the month that @iowadawg comes out from hibernation?
17630129_1197369803694878_8524585829242480474_n.jpg

•••
Show attachment 53811 Seems that for the last few days ..Being seeing Pizza/recipe/com (auction) at the top page..Thinking it might be a sign for me to bid...lol

Page 1914. Wasn't that the year @iowadawg was born? ( My unsubtle attempt to get a response from him..Lol)

Thats cold. lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thats cold. lol
That comment about his age maybe cold but have a kinda of business relationship.with @iowadawg (buyer/seller..He sold me a few stuff) in the almost 11 years that I "known" him..Best memory was being trolled at DP..Message him cause I was taking it personally...Well..Next thing I know the "dawg" was on DP..In full battle gear...Or like the image below
Screenshot_2017-03-31-20-14-00.png

•••
I miss @iowadawg posts. He's a big fan of BLM right now on his blog. Who would have thunk? I'm also a big believer of BLM (Black Lingerie Matters) Check out his blog for some hot BLM pics!

•••
This reminds me of the old days when I would post weekly "whats new on NP" to save DU time lol

Interesting because the other party joined NP just to responed
They worked it out.
Thread deleted.

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back