Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I vote for no more pictures and gifs of women here who are not totally covered up.

Want to post such pictures and gifs?
There is an ADULT FORUM here just for those.

People are a pain these days.

•••
And to those that did not get my post....
12096432_869437786507014_8031812194843073206_n.jpg

This is why people are so bent all of the sudden. It's a shoot the sh!t thread not whine like a b!tch thread people.

•••
•••
Before I die, I want to see an aurora
12096116_971117976298499_8314689915556979308_n.jpg
I have seen northern lights from miles away but up closer would be cool as hell.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Almost as good as having big dogs

•••
•••
If this thread disappears, so will 85%+ of your 10k likes

Last edited:
•••
If this thread disappears, so will 85%+ of your 10k likes
No one really cares and I think hes 40,000 likes with many multiple posts on many pages. But no one minds really. page 1244 8 in a row alone beats my 7 here. lol

•••
The point is if this thread gets wiped, (and it has happen) bye bye L's.

•••
The point is if this thread gets wiped, (and it has happen) bye bye L's.

You mean they don't just close it like usual and nothing gets subtracted? Never had anything subtracted before even when threads got closed or archived we can call it. Guess all them hits and stuff for ad impressions they want to lose. Either way good thing I don't count on the L's from here to pad my pockets but the G's I do.

Plus unlike past when happened new owners again. Sure the revenue that the heavy traffic that this thread gets helps pay there site cost back a little. I mean It does boost there forum stats and is located in a break room.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This is why people are so bent all of the sudden. It's a shoot the sh!t thread not whine like a b!tch thread people.
Not everyone bent all of a sudden, and not everyone whining.. but did notice a few members are participating less.

•••
Not everyone bent all of a sudden, and not everyone whining.. but did notice a few members are participating less.

Most of my posting less is because I'm busy with work and life, BUT
- There has been some imagery on here lately that, while "legal", I really don't relate to or care to "like."
- If I've been away for a day and there are 4-8 pages of new posts, I'm not likely to go back and catch up on it all. At best, I'll skim a few pages. If people combined their posts more often, there would be fewer pages and it might not be so overwhelming :).

•••
Good I can post I see someone else posted first. Got 9 new domains all dot com keywords and one adult related. Got some work to do.

I would combine mine if time wasn't an issue at work when I usually visit the thread. Here and there while the plasma cutter is running good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back