IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rcoin.jpg

•••
C r y p t o m a t i k a (.) COM

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Tokens.com just sold for $500,000 :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Im going to re-read the article again....

Last edited:
•••
Its on Ali Zandi website... Starfire Holdings.. And Elliot Silver from Domain Investing wrote an article about the sale too..

I thought Tokens•com sold for $500k and Token•com was not disclosed...

•••
•••
Tokens.com has been confirmed by the buyers at $500K, Polymath.Network is the buyer

Last edited:
•••
bizcardmaker-com-theme-simple--black.jpg

@wwwweb I'm with you !!! :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

Seriously you got some great coins !

•••
Regged:

TokenCrypto <de>
TokensCrypto <de>

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have always heard the term as "change purse", what's old is new again, I guess coin purse works also, maybe wallet for coins can work also, yea I can see it's use for sure. Nice age on that one.
Thanks.
Just listed on Flippa actually. Owned it for a little while.

•••
Bitcoinblock.org
крипто.com crypto in russian

•••
Thanks.
Just listed on Flippa actually. Owned it for a little while.
I will take a look, off topic but domain related tldpros has 57000 domains listed there now, getting messy

•••
•••
Seems like Crypto+keyword is getting a lot of attention by end users!

•••
•••
CapitalChain.com
Think it is a great combination of Capital and Blockchain and shows that the potential brand is multiplying your capital by using the blockchain technology.

Actually, I already found a buyer and I just started an auction at Sedo ;) Feel free to join (y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back