IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still loads of time to start trading. Don’t bother with new ico since there’s too many to decipher. Just focus on coins already in play!

I think good advice. And especially since I don't have a lot of free time, right now. Btw, any thoughts on hashgraph? Or too early to tell?

Last edited:
•••
I think good advice. And especially since I don't have a lot of free time, right now. Btw, any thoughts on hashgraph? Or too early to tell?
I read about hashgraph a month ago or so but don’t know enough about it.

•••
•••
A few articles, some claiming that it'll replace blockchain: https://www.google.ca/search?dcr=0&.....0.9.858...0i131i46k1j46i131k1.0.3Ot-H2ViVW8

Whether it's hype or pans out to be something... .

Blockchain is still the name of the $ game, right now. But I regged a couple hashgraph domain names, just in case I might want to use or sell.
Who knows. Blockchain is huge right now and established at the forefront of the crypto industry. There’s always room for new technology but new tech doesn’t necessarily mean that other tech will be obsolete.

•••
Volatilecoin.com
Cryptobio.org
Privacycoins.org
Cryptocontroversy.com
Tokenlore.com

•••
Sales

CRYPTOICO.COM sold for $5,101
on 2018-01-13

CRYPTOICOS.COM sold for $8,255
on 2018-01-13

•••
(dawtcoms)

MacaoToken

LedgerTalk

LedgerExpo

LedgerBuzz

•••
CryptoInvestment.Company
CryptoInvestment.Agency
CryptoTrade.Agency
CryptoTrading.Agency

•••
AltsMine.com
AltsMiner.com
CryptoCoinCoop.com

•••
Screenshot_2018-01-15-18-56-59-1.png

•••
•••
•••
ok I guess I was desperate to own a lotto crypto something .. and net was all there was left :)

TokenLotto
.net

couple crypto nets is probably not too many.

•••
•••
•••
No this is a hand reg $6.xx - worth a shot.

oops sorry.. I seen too many typo dns today I think

what was that other one that sold for 2k then?

•••
oops sorry.. I seen too many typo dns today I think

what was that other one that sold for 2k then?

CrytpoCoin maybe?

•••
alright... I mean eventually it gotta hit canada too no? ;)
oh no wait.. it already did.. big time too....... ahahaha

how is this for $20 fun
beter than a happy meal huh?????

bitcoincandy..ca
bitcoiners..ca
coinprice..ca
coinrate..ca
coinwallets..ca
cryptoprice..ca
theledger..ca
coinico..ca
coinicos..ca
cryptoicos..ca

Last edited:
•••
What do you think of Keyword (plural version) followed by Crypto or Coin or Token? For example DogsCoin.

•••
What do you think of Keyword (plural version) followed by Crypto or Coin or Token? For example DogsCoin.

I made similar post lately abotu reverse.. so plural of coins/tokens + singular or plural keyword

ex: bitcoinsfan (which is the only one I own)

I think they're bad idea... and same for your case imo

jmo
gl

•••
•••
checker/coin/com

coin/magick/com

crytpo/org

block/chane/org

block/choin/com

•••
•••
ok...................... heeeeeeeeelp.

can someone plz tell me how much damn eth I need to put into myetherwallet so I can get my stupid 1000trx out of there into binance....... so I can sell it.. when it goes up a bit more

i bought like 0.001 eth somewhere tried to use it to send trx out.. but I got failure mesages and the stupid thief wallet despite not sending kept substructing eth

stupid thief.
I just want it out of there. I never deal with trx again or myethwallet.. its not friendly.

ty

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back