Watch

ba_b4

Established Member
Impact
i sold my domain in gd in 8 of August and until now the buyer did not pay
what i do
its xx,xxx sale

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i sold my domain in gd in 8 of August and until now the buyer did not pay
what i do
its xx,xxx sale
Let it go, move on.

•••
•••
a deal is never done until the money is in your account, so don't get excited (or spend it!) until then.....

•••
they cancel it completely on day 31 if no pay... in meantime email auctions and ask them to send final pay reminder

aside from this there is nothing u can do..but gd always does something to nonpayers..so that their auction site does not become a site for wasting time...

as u understand...the bigger the amount the bigger the risk of fail
...all in all most do pay.. for me i probably had like 10% nonpayers...

but def email em
gl

•••
I would raise the price.

Those with experience will know exactly why that should be the first move.

Last edited:
•••
Live with it... Lick your wounds and go on. Life is short

•••
Move on and carry on this happens alot!

•••
Ouch, must admit, I've never had a non-payer. But, to get the Godaddy email for a XX,XXX sale, only to watching out for the follow-up, "Payment has been received " for nearly a month without it appearing doesn't make for pleasant reading.

I wonder what Godaddy's non-payment percentages are. Perhaps their system is quite lapse in its verification processes.

•••
I had the same thing LLL.com sold for $88,888.00 and they never paid, GoDaddy were impossible to get hold of. After the usual that department does not take phone calls, I finally got someone they confirmed the buyer has bought a lot of high value domains in the past, but it did not go through. GoDaddy were useless.

•••
It happens all the time. All you can really do is move on, and not count a sale until it actually hits your account.

Brad

•••
I would raise the price.
It happens all the time. All you can really do is move on, and not count a sale until it actually hits your account.

Brad

Agreed

I sold my car on Auto Trader 3 times before I actually got the money. Sold is when you see the tail lights driving down the road.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back