discuss The bitcoin thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
19,301
Updated: The Bitcoin crash is over...Here comes 2014!!


The rise and fall of the bitcoin.... The price of bitcoin is plummeting as i write this.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You could try comparing it to the .com crash over ten years ago, where everybody bailed out declaring the internet finished. Maybe Bitcoin won't stand the test of time, but I reckon it has a long way to go before it proves itself one way or another.
 
1
•••
2
•••
2
•••
0
•••
2
•••
1
•••
turns out it's not the right guy.
 
0
•••
What is the current price of bitcoin and where can you buy/sell them?
 
0
•••
I've been away for a while immersed in the Bitcoin underworld.

During this period I've discovered what I believe will be a contender in the future of digital currency. It's called Goldcoin (GLD). Check it out and let me know if you would like a couple hundred free Goldcoins. Got to take care of all my old Namepros friends after all! :)

Find me here >>>>> http://www.microguy.com
 
2
•••
I've been away for a while immersed in the Bitcoin underworld.

During this period I've discovered what I believe will be a contender in the future of digital currency. It's called Goldcoin (GLD). Check it out and let me know if you would like a couple hundred free Goldcoins. Got to take care of all my old Namepros friends after all! :)

Find me here >>>>> http://www.microguy.com

How much is it per coin?
 
0
•••
2
•••
I've been away for a while immersed in the Bitcoin underworld.

During this period I've discovered what I believe will be a contender in the future of digital currency. It's called Goldcoin (GLD). Check it out and let me know if you would like a couple hundred free Goldcoins. Got to take care of all my old Namepros friends after all! :)

Find me here >>>>> http://www.microguy.com

*

I'll bite.

I just sent you a Facebook friend request.

:)

*
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
3
•••
there's a joke at a convention.
two bitcoin users were having their conversation:
one man: im trying to sell my bmw for 2 bitcoins
another man: that much!
one man: yes, it's a huge company

we're not there yet, but soon it will be!
 
1
•••
2
•••
Potcoin :bingo:
 
2
•••
2
•••
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back