IT.COM

The Big G

NameSilo
Watch

Alessandro Couteau

Top Member
Impact
First off,

I'd like to say, I wanted to introduce this thread as means of looking at the thoughts and opinions of forward thinking and likeminded people ...

The kind of people, who should write here in this thread are the kind of people that read the whole story before they write and most importantly, they realize it rains sometimes and sometimes it's sunny and every now again, a hint of lightning or snow peeks in ! These are the kind of people who understand "change" ...

I wrote something similar in response to someone who questioned Gtlds on a different site as I like to follow all news related to domains in general, even the investors who realize that Enduser "build outs" is where the money is in this industry ...
Quit waiting for the house to be built or the skyscraper to be constructed ! You own the land, get to work, because it won't be worth anything unless someone does it for you or your neighbors support your endeavors to invest in fertile land !

These are the kind of people who don't sit patiently waiting for the phone to ring when they don't even have a phone to ring ;) These are the ones making the phone calls and have the phones to do so !

"The people who realize change will happen only if, we realize what change is ..."

The Internet is the virtual world, it's filled with virtual cities and virtual neighborhoods and virtual buildings and virtual houses and virtual parks and virtual schools and virtual banks and virtual skyscrapers ... As it stands, we all know who lives in the big skyscrapers ! That's the power of .com "living in the city with the millionaires and billionaires" or "living in a family house in between the skyscrapers and realizing, so that's all this city has to offer ?"

I will use the example, (.xyz) to explain the best possible extension more close to the (.com) then anything else at this given moment !

So you have the slums, (.xyz) ... Let's not make any exaggerations or assumptions ... We can all agree .xyz is an extension that could both revolutionize the "investors" way of thinking as well as the consumers living in the city ! The only thing that (.xyz) has going for it, is the incredible view ! The view of the entire city can be seen from the balcony of a (.xyz) investor ... They live on the outskirts by what looks to be a neighborhood with industrial buildings and industrial architecture, brick buildings, and modern lofts ... These are the visionaries, some are poor, make no doubt, some are cheap, and some are wealthy individuals looking to invest in the projects / slums because they have this moral idea that this neighborhood can be better ... And the truth is, it absolutely could be !

Gtlds are not dead, but they are "dead slow" and reasonably so ... We look at .com as superior because we have seen the power of "change" and .com started off as 1880 NYC and has gone to 2017 NYC ... Ten thousand to Ten million ... 20 years time, who's surprised ?
... Gtlds have only entertained 10% of the time .com has procured and this serious reaction and representation of opposition and opinion responses shows the growing change ! It looks bad, but think of it like (Richard Hennessy) it's a process of fermentation !

Everyone wants to live in the million dollar residence before they even consider the slums or industrial division of the city ... We can look at (.xyz) as not only the slums, but the slums of Shanghai or Shenzen or Beijing ... And we can look at (.club) or (.vip) as the industrial sector or that small alleyway with stripclubs and nightclubs by a few expensive hotels ...

Daniel Negari has personally invested in the East more then the West, all because of quantity and not quality ... This is a stone cold fact, his "penny pricing event" outraged his investors and now the question is arisen, "when will we have our own skyscrapers, Mr Negari ?" The same can be said for Gtlds who failed their investors like .mobi for example ... The (.club) and (.tv) had an advantage as a neighborhood filled with billboards, a hotdog stand on every corner, and a TV or radio blaring a message synonymous with likeminded people

Next let's discuss, O.co and the so called failed apparent marketing of a CCtld, not a Gtld ...

O.co is not a good example of an Enduser failing in marketing because you cannot even have O.com ... There is only 3 single letter .com domains on this planet, Z,X,Q
And expecting major skyscraper owners to move countries without changing their address or even their own business cards and live in a spacious hacienda is not surprising that this change failed them in the longrun ! It was bound to happen, imagine if AA.com (American Airlines) switched to AA.in or AA.cn
... People would be outraged ...
Now imagine if AA.club was introduced and it was a better looking site then then AA.com ...
And not only did the skyscraper of the .club look better but it had a wide arrange of necessities for the common consumer, and it was easy to navigate ! Conveyor belt walkways all over, like DIA airport !
I believe if this was the case, more people would visit the skyscraper of .club more then the .com if they knew the could get the same flight or whatever and not only the same, but better, faster, and more importantly, easier !

Next let's look at the proven history for O.co failing and the reasons why we "really" should not be surprised ! Who wants to live in 10 SQ M "closet" in France ... Who wants to live in a gigantic castle in Timbuktu ?

Let's face another fact, shall we, (.xyz) is a neighborhood filled with a few prominent investors; ones who according to some waste their money when in fact, they realize, the registrar owner is not going to build a skyscraper for us .., why should we expect him to either ? .com (verisign) never did that ... They let the investors become their own endusers and that's how .com became the king !

And today, new people joining this forum in hopes of aspiring to become the next "Rick" or "Frank" are compelled to live in the city by their friends (neighbors), because as if it's not already packed enough, their friend found them a nice condo for a couple million or they can choose to live in a $hithole in the major city ...

They can pray to be a skyscraper but everyone knows they live in a box or that they spent too much for a piece of virtual realestate when even the giant skyscraper owners realize this notion and invest in the slums themselves ! Facebook (work.place)
For example, a ghost town house where Mark works behind closed doors building the unknown !
Maybe just a tax right off ! I am sure the common person doesn't know how much Facebook owes in back taxes, give you all a hint ;) it's in the billions !

Perhaps the sewers is the best home / house for a name like "JohnnysGr8tBarbershop.com" and then you have the cheapest of cheap roaming the streets while the giant skyscrapers stand tall like a tree overshadowing the consumers,

But hey, at least, you don't live in (.xyz) where the people have become so cheap they don't want to shop at the dollar store ! This is a major problem that must be addressed by Mr Negari ...
Surely he can't build us skyscrapers but he can market the neighborhood more appropriately and he can build some of his own skscrapers to give some idea, that a new city is actually being born !

As much as he is generating from his investors, he should be worried how tall the buildings, of his investors in his neighborhood are !
The only one with a skyscraper seems to be the owners of these registrars and this is a flawed thinking for the "want to be rich"

Let me become rich by a new idea and support change but "oh wait" let me bury the investors who gave me the money to do so ... #flawed

Not all his own, I think we can all agree, his party has a reasonable skyscraper and he can start to focus on his own people, the investors, the neighbors, the consumers, and most importantly, the endusers !

He should be marketing at events like the Super Bowl ... turn the lookers into investors,

If you're going to build (.xyz) or any new extension for the general public then represent the neighborhood and form an HOA which appreciates the neighborhoods and wants good things to happen ! Schools (knowledge to the investor and endusers) Parks (calm beauty for the investors to stroll along with their investment) Restaurants (A man has to eat !) and as it stands Registar owners are lacking on the food supply to their investors !

Anybody who has their own opinion to add, you're welcome to do so ...

Best,

Alessandro

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The power of the New G's is the relationship between the keyword and the extension. When there is a good relationship with the keyword and extension there is love in the family creating a positive environment manufacturing a recipe for success.....I just don't see .xyz as having a good relationship with keywords other than, ABC.XYZ...The extension is generally meaningless with all keywords. For that reason I don't feel .xyz is a good representation of the New G's.

•••
The power of the New G's is the relationship between the keyword and the extension. When there is a good relationship with the keyword and extension there is love in the family creating a positive environment manufacturing a recipe for success.....I just don't see .xyz as having a good relationship with keywords other than, ABC.XYZ...The extension is generally meaningless with all keywords. For that reason I don't feel .xyz is a good representation of the New G's.

I agree :) it may be not a good representation of Gtlds but it's the most conflicting extension there is !
I have maybe a few in the extension but they are all singular strong keywords ... Most of my investment lies in financial extensions and the medial industry ...

•••
I particularly like .shop. It can have a lot of absolutely well related name.

•••
Alessandro,

gTLDs are dead.

Regards,

Joe

•••
Some REALLY interesting points here @Alessandro Couteau - Totally agree with your viewpoint and like the analogy of comparing the Domaining industry to a city.

I liked.xyz, I have a few of them but not too many....I backed off when I saw the crazy specials they were running and was concerned that they might be used as "throw" away domains by people doing bulk spamming...like what happened with .info... surprisingly enough, almost none of the spam I get has come from an .xyz domain...so it seems my concerns may have been unfounded.

Some of my personal favorites for nGTLD's are:
.online
.global
.club

Last edited:
•••
Some REALLY interesting points here @Alessandro Couteau - Totally agree with your viewpoint and like the analogy of comparing the Domaining industry to a city.

I liked.xyz, I have a few of them but not too many....I backed off when I saw the crazy specials they were running and was concerned that they might be used as "throw" away domains by people doing bulk spamming...like what happened with .info... surprisingly enough, almost none of the spam I get has come from an .xyz domain...so it seems my concerns may have been unfounded.

Some of my personal favorites for nGTLD's are:
.online
.global
.club

I mean in all honesty, virtual real estate is not much different then physical real estate, maybe virtual real estate is even better ... just incredibly underrated and even more so sad that the common consumer or end user doesn't realize the value of internet domain names ... not just Gtlds but Tlds as well ...

Presented a LL.com to a major enduser and they offered at most, $50 ... lmfao ;)

.club is the best one of those three in my opinion ! (.Global) is nice but it can only go so far ... (.Online) has potential to go further as well but these registrars have just been counting the money bags coming in ...
from what I can see, little marketing has been done to promote these ... it seems the common investor has been prayed upon to take matters into their own hands, creating their own form of marketing

•••
I mean in all honesty, virtual real estate is not much different then physical real estate, maybe virtual real estate is even better ... just incredibly underrated and even more so sad that the common consumer or end user doesn't realize the value of internet domain names ... not just Gtlds but Tlds as well ...

Presented a LL.com to a major enduser and they offered at most, $50 ... lmfao ;)

.club is the best one of those three in my opinion ! (.Global) is nice but it can only go so far ... (.Online) has potential to go further as well but these registrars have just been counting the money bags coming in ...
from what I can see, little marketing has been done to promote these ... it seems the common investor has been prayed upon to take matters into their own hands, creating their own form of marketing

Yep, absolutely....virtual real estate imo in some cases can be better than physical real estate...especially considering that a 250k physical property will require various costs to maintain it for a year (rates and taxes and then, off course maintenance and security) Yet a $250k virtual properties cost around $10-$100 dollars to maintain. :)

Bwhahaha $50 for a LL.com........ he would have probably fell of his chair if you countered with 7 figures

.Club has been doing some good figures recently even had relative success at Namescon.

I think you are spot on about the registrars not doing their bit. I mean they should drop the premium domain prices completely and get the domains out there in the wild or at the very least do away with premium renewal rates... that's one major advantage that .global has, you can pay $10 000 for a premium domain on registration but the annual renewal rate is at normal renewal of $50-$80..

The idiotic practice of having premium renewal rates is really hurting nGTLD's the sooner they do away it that cr@p business model the better it will be for everyone.

Last edited:
•••
Alessandro,

gTLDs are dead.

Regards,

Joe

Joe,

- You wrote three words -

Is that how you justify all your business manners and opinions ... I really hope not ...

With that being said, I respect your opinion but at the same time, I would like you to elaborate a bit more if you will ... and please for the "love of god" don't just respond, .com is king and will always be king ...

Because that is a fallacy ^ the world could end before your very eyes tomorrow and then no one would be king ? I am sure an asteroid would destroy the idea that both virtual real estate and physical real estate existed ...

Last edited:
•••
Yep, absolutely....virtual real estate imo in some cases can be better than physical real estate...especially considering that a 250k physical property will require various costs to maintain it for a year (rates and taxes and then, off course maintenance and security) Yet a $250k virtual properties cost around $10-$100 dollars to maintain. :)

Bwhahaha $50 for a LL.com........ he would have probably fell of his chair if you countered with 7 figures

.Club has been doing some good figures recently even had relative success at Namescon.

I think you are spot on about the registrars not doing their bit. I mean they should drop the premium domain prices completely and get the domains out there in the wild or at the very least do away with premium renewal rates... that's one major advantage that .global has.... you can pay $10 000 for a premium domain but the annual renewal rate is at normal renewal of $50-$80..

The idiotic practice of having premium renewal rates is really hurting nGTLD's the sooner they do away it that cr@p business model the better it will be for everyone.

Exactly ! I agree whole heartedly and also believe you are one of a few actually does believe in change and underrated opportunities take a long time to advance as well as a different way of thinking to grasp !

As for the LL.com ... I just sent them a screenshot of an offer from China for $750,000 ... they replied, "woah that's way out of our ballpark." Keep in mind, this is coming from a company worth 9 figures ...
And we wonder where that money goes,
Most of it sits in an account collecting dust.
But it's funny, when you propose one of those names owned by the super wealthy, Gulf Stream owners, and say that company wants the name, especially a keyword .com pulling (100M in traffic monthly), they'll write "how much ?" "Were not interested in acquiring but keep us updated" ... lmfao ;) what for ? If you're not interested in acquiring why would I update you any further ...

This years Namescon was a joke, the charisma for both Tlds and Gtlds sold highly underrated ... my friend whom owns Yea.com sold for under $50K ... what ?!
Where is the times when a name like this would sell for at least six figures ...

The names with premium renewals should be developed by the registrars themselves !
And presented like Fine China ! That would be better then expecting people to pay 10,000 in renewals ...

•••
Exactly ! I agree whole heartedly and also believe you are one of a few actually does believe in change and underrated opportunities take a long time to advance as well as a different way of thinking to grasp !

As for the LL.com ... I just sent them a screenshot of an offer from China for $750,000 ... they replied, "woah that's way out of our ballpark." Keep in mind, this is coming from a company worth 9 figures ...
And we wonder where that money goes,
Most of it sits in an account collecting dust.
But it's funny, when you propose one of those names owned by the super wealthy, Gulf Stream owners, and say that company wants the name, especially a keyword .com pulling (100M in traffic monthly), they'll write "how much ?" "Were not interested in acquiring but keep us updated" ... lmfao ;) what for ? If you're not interested in acquiring why would I update you any further ...

This years Namescon was a joke, the charisma for both Tlds and Gtlds sold highly underrated ... my friend whom owns Yea.com sold for under $50K ... what ?!
Where is the times when a name like this would sell for at least six figures ...

The names with premium renewals should be developed by the registrars themselves !
And presented like Fine China ! That would be better then expecting people to pay 10,000 in renewals ...

Yeah dude, Namescon was an absolute joke... I had a domain nGTLD, worth easy $15k-$25k that was accepted but Monty insisted I list it with no reserve...Iol... No chance in hell would I have done that... sad that so many people fell for that trap. The problem with the domaining industry at the moment is that the folks in positions of authority are abusing their positions and are far too happy to scr*w anyone over for their own benefit.

•••
Yeah dude, Namescon was an absolute joke... I had a domain nGTLD, worth easy $15k-$25k that was accepted but Monty insisted I list it with no reserve...Iol... No chance in hell would I have done that... sad that so many people fell for that trap. The problem with the domaining industry at the moment is that the folks in positions of authority are abusing their positions and are far too happy to scr*w anyone over for their own benefit.
The NamesCon auction was a massacre to the New G's.....I submitted many category killers such as Internet. Domains and Soccer. Academy at NO RESERVE and all of them got rejected....Looking back it was a blessing, of course.....Although, one has to wonder why names of that quality, with NO RESERVE, was rejected in the first place.

•••
The NamesCon auction was a massacre to the New G's.....I submitted many category killers such as Internet. Domains and Soccer. Academy at NO RESERVE and all of them got rejected....Looking back it was a blessing, of course.....Although, one has to wonder why names of that quality, with NO RESERVE, was rejected in the first place.

I think it was all manipulated and controlled to benefit a few...

•••

I am beyond surprised that the domain, Internet.Domains was rejected ...

That's insane

•••
Is that how you justify all your business manners and opinions

Yes.

respond, .com is king and will always be king ...

.com is king and will always be king. :ninja:

How can anyone take these gTLD threads seriously, especially a 17+ paragraph opinion on something that has played itself out before our very eyes.

It's like writing a huge diatribe on Amish living.

Sure, being Amish for some people, but for the rest of the operating world it's absurd. (Sorry to former Amish friends on the forum).

There are already numerous threads on this subject.

All that this thread tells me is that you haven't taken the time to read the serious debates and conversation previously played our right here on this forum.

So I say in turn to you, is that how you justify all your business manners and opinions? You disregard an entire resource of knowledge and waste a huge amount of time to recreate the wheel of statements that have been debunked?

gTLDs are garbage, sure there is the .0005 of the existing names that work, but again... that's been discussed at length as well.

Do your research and save yourself some time.

•••
I believe one of the major problems to perceived value is referring to domains as "NAMES"
As many have already suggested they are much more aligned with digital real estate or digital property.
This industry needs a marketing makeover.
When I discuss this with industry experts they agree with the power, relevance and value of a word, agree that mainstream doesn't get "domain name" after 30 years, agree the word NAME isn't the best descriptor for the product but cringe at the thought of re-branding the "product".
Most definitely time for "CHANGE"
DROP THE NAME.

"Let me become rich by a new idea and support change but "oh wait" let me bury the investors who gave me the money to do so ... #flawed"
Agree. I especially appreciate the efforts of .club, .global, the radix group, Porkbun, and others that are heavily promoting outside this industry and providing investors alternatives to list/sell.
Happy Hunting!

•••
Yes.

.com is king and will always be king. :ninja:

How can anyone take these gTLD threads seriously, especially a 17+ paragraph opinion on something that has played itself out before our very eyes.

It's like writing a huge diatribe on Amish living.

Sure, being Amish for some people, but for the rest of the operating world it's absurd. (Sorry to former Amish friends on the forum).

There are already numerous threads on this subject.

All that this thread tells me is that you haven't taken the time to read the serious debates and conversation previously played our right here on this forum.

So I say in turn to you, is that how you justify all your business manners and opinions? You disregard an entire resource of knowledge and waste a huge amount of time to recreate the wheel of statements that have been debunked?

gTLDs are garbage, sure there is the .0005 of the existing names that work, but again... that's been discussed at length as well.

Do your research and save yourself some time.

Research the purpose of this thread, YOU ARE OFF TOPIC.
So I say in turn to you, is that how you justify all your business manners and opinions?
Start your own debunk thread instead of trying to hijack/spam threads that have a topic you are clearly not interested in.

"I wanted to introduce this thread as means of looking at the thoughts and opinions of forward thinking and likeminded people ...

The kind of people, who should write here in this thread are the kind of people that read the whole story before they write and most importantly, they realize it rains sometimes and sometimes it's sunny and every now again, a hint of lightning or snow peeks in ! These are the kind of people who understand "change" ...

•••
One does not need lot of intellectual brilliance to repeat again and again
".com is king and always will be king"..

Yep, it is off topic here, and secondly, this whole statement is simply not true..it is king now, yes, but how can someone be so sure what will be in 5-15 years? :)

•••
this whole statement is simply not true..it is king now, yes, but how can someone be so sure what will be in 5-15 years?

Consistent performance, vision, and forward thinking.

But that's the big catch 22 with all gTLD believers. For them, you can't be forward thinking unless you are obsessing over .xyz and .shop domains. Very one sided, very bad way to think. Sad.

Since when can't someone share their opinions? This is a public forum, and we are talking about gTLDs. So live with it instead of invoking the 'off-topic' battle cry I've seen newbies use when they can't prove their claims.

gTLDs will never have mass appeal because they are cheap, abused, and disposable at their core.

They are promoted as the alternative to .COM when you need throwaway campaigns, or a non-public facing facade.

Why get insane about these garbage domains when the registries barely care.

Last edited:
•••
DomainVP,
"invoking the 'off-topic' battle cry I've seen newbies use when they can't prove their claims."
I'm no newbie. established in.1999.
You started when? Another "expert" that still works for a living?
You must be selective in the threads you read. There are several regarding sales and use of New "G"s
The op requested participation of LIKE MINDS. What part of LIKE MINDS do you not understand?
Or is your intelligence far superior to suggest you have no obligation or professional integrity to comply?
Most professionals will refrain from participating in a discussion they have no interest in.
Start your own debunk thread instead of trying to hijack/spam threads that have a topic you are clearly not interested in.
The same guy that berated the op in the shane debacle. Good one. carry on.

Last edited:
•••
Consistent performance, vision, and forward thinking.

But that's the big catch 22 with all gTLD believers. For them, you can't be forward thinking unless you are obsessing over .xyz and .shop domains. Very one sided, very bad way to think. Sad.

Since when can't someone share their opinions? This is a public forum, and we are talking about gTLDs. So live with it instead of invoking the 'off-topic' battle cry I've seen newbies use when they can't prove their claims.

gTLDs will never have mass appeal because they are cheap, abused, and disposable at their core.

They are promoted as the alternative to .COM when you need throwaway campaigns, or a non-public facing facade.

Why get insane about these garbage domains when the registries barely care.

You're welcome to share your opinion, but in a fashionable suitability ... You've made some clear points that you not only don't like this topic, but you don't like Gtld investors in general - fair enough -

Just start your own thread and call it
The Big T ;)

I respect all domains and I invest in both Gtlds and Tlds, matter of fact, I own more Tlds then Gtlds ... I've been on all sides of this industry, the buyer, the seller, the broker, and I am not a newbie regarding domains ... I've only invested in but a handful of prime keyword Gtlds ... You have fingers, right ? Start counting, 10 ... And for .com, I now and again register a nice triple word combo .com as I did today ;)

In the virtual realestate world,

one prime word .com = skyscraper
one word .com = building
two prime word .com = apartment
two word .com = house
three word .com = hotel room

And no one is getting insane, lol.
(.xyz) is not something to be obsessed over and if you read this thread, you can see, I even called that extension the slums, pointing out the flaws of Daniel Negari and some other Registrar owners ... But unlike you, "I like to make neighborhoods better and I like to promote productivity to my neighbors to do the same !"

I invest in perfect match Gtlds,
and some companies understand this principle, take Mortgage.biz for example, owned by CitiBank ...
Clearly they bought the .biz and forwarded it to the .com for some more traffic ... Or they were bored ?

It's like having a giant corporation with a skyscraper with a big fat sign out front that says "we are a charitable organization and we don't just care about ourselves" ! Then people from other neighborhoods see the sign and think, woah ?! What an incredible idea ... There should be more companies with billions and hundreds of millions building their own brand, their own Gtld instead of being a slave to the corporation, the black and white, the matrix ... (Pardon my exaggeration)

But .com has truly enslaved a great majority of Internet investors, consumers, and endusers

Home.Barclays is an interesting example best demonstrated by forward thinking people and billionaires who believe in change and whatever else the f&@$ they want ... That's not a forwarded domain neither ... It's a change !
The brothers own their own island as well, driving their neighbors away

When you can build your own Virtual City, that's when you know you have made it ! And successful at that ... All be it, they are the only residents, it seems to fit their personality perfectly ...

Anyways, all the best

•••
Here's another example
futurefin.xyz
Deloitte - a multi national business doing 36.8 Billion/yr.
Another
Facebook.Design
Another
WHD.Global

"Why get insane about these garbage domains"
sites that "promote productivity" Live with it DomainVP

Cheers

Last edited:
•••

futurefin.xyz
Deloitte - a multi national business doing 36.8 Billion/yr.
Another
Facebook.Design
Another
WHD.Global

These are all throwaway campaigns, or a non-public facing portals... as I just said.

The op requested participation of LIKE MINDS. What part of LIKE MINDS do you not understand?

thoughts and opinions of forward thinking AND likeminded people ...

I am forward thinking, so here I am :). If I were to start a thread and only wanted a pro-gTLD conversation I would have said, "like minded opinions of forward thinking people."

But that's just me...

You can't just start a thread and then only want statements that fluff gTLDs, that's absurd. This is a public forum. If I started a thread about 8N.com's and I just went ape on anyone that disagreed with me what value would that have? Isn't there a responsibility to maintain free speech on any subject as long as it addresses the topic at hand?

Look, i'm not getting into a gTLD argument with the fringe cult 'believers'. You guys just go on-and-on, and that's not time well spent for me. I hope your investments pan out.

Best of luck to you, amen, gTLDs are dead, namaste.

•••
These are all throwaway campaigns, or a non-public facing portals... as I just said.

I am forward thinking, so here I am :). If I were to start a thread and only wanted a pro-gTLD conversation I would have said, "like minded opinions of forward thinking people."

But that's just me...

You can't just start a thread and then only want statements that fluff gTLDs, that's absurd. This is a public forum. If I started a thread about 8N.com's and I just went ape on anyone that disagreed with me what value would that have? Isn't there a responsibility to maintain free speech on any subject as long as it addresses the topic at hand?

Look, i'm not getting into a gTLD argument with the fringe cult 'believers'. You guys just go on-and-on, and that's not time well spent for me. I hope your investments pan out.

Best of luck to you, amen, gTLDs are dead, namaste.

You're welcome to share your opinion, but in a fashionable suitability ... You've made some clear points that you not only don't like this topic, but you don't like Gtld investors in general - fair enough -
^^^

My exact words, not expecting someone to fluff up Gtlds, I am looking for individuals with thoughts of the same forethought wether it be on Tlds or Gtlds ...

I just ask that you provide your own evidence and or your own examples to justify a means of thinking ...

That's all,

Best luck to you once again !
Next time read the sign of your neighbors
Sometimes the homeless holds a sign that says - "I'll give you money" Not "give me money" -

•••
Where's your proof ? Do you even know what WHD.Global is?
ALESSANDRO,
"I just ask that you provide your own evidence and or your own examples to justify a means of thinking "..
Exactly.
DomainVP,
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING. OF COURSE YOU JUST COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT THE SPAMMY TRASH TALK. HOW PROFESSIONAL.

CHEERS

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back