new gtlds The .BEST price drop (coming)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

guillon

Established Member
Impact
This is an extract of the post that I just published today:

Registration Price will be divided by 10
This promotion, effective 1st November for 3 months, is a good news: many users have been requesting the registrars to lower its price and this is just about to happen. The .Best registry, in its wish to go to the market, has decided to offer a promotion for “.best” domain names. The price will be:
  1. Divided by 10 (wholesale registration price)
  2. Lower than a “.com”
  3. Available for multi year registrations: it means that it will be possible to register the domain name at this special price for up to 10 years at some registrars.
The full article is available on gTLD.club.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

This promotion, effective 1st November for 3 months, is a good news: many users have been requesting the registrars to lower its price and this is just about to happen. The .Best registry, in its wish to go to the market, has decided to offer a promotion for “.best” domain names. The price will be:
  2. Lower than a “.com”
  3. Available for multi year registrations: it means that it will be possible to register the domain name at this special price for up to 10 years at some registrars.
Very useful information, will definitely have a look. Thanks for sharing :)

•••

2. Lower than a “.com”
10 USD or 10 cent?

•••
•••
I still can't think of too many .best domains that would work. I think i'll pass

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back