Test thread

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
Helloooooooooooooooo!
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Looks clean!

Please change hover color on forum links... they turn yellow on top of a light background.
 
0
•••
Is this skin to protest the current H1N1 virus going around? (aka Swine Flu)

I'm excited to see the new changes! Good work guys - and specifically, RJ and NPQueen.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
Fantastic work By the TEAM


My Best wishes
 
0
•••
Great Job Guys! :)
 
0
•••
Ummm I think you forgot to put the picture of the
little girl and little boy on the bathroom door
I can't find it :'( [legs crossed] [teeth floating]
 
0
•••
Personally I always liked pink, its a nice soothing color. Overall im liking it :)
 
0
•••
Personally I always liked pink, its a nice soothing color. Overall im liking it :)

I've always liked pink, but for different reasons :lol: :red: :notme:
 
0
•••
0
•••
:hi:nice,,, job,,,:)
I am also working on Vbulletin skin for my site...
this new look! gave me some new ideas... for my site skin.

==========

Some images related features are not working. like ImageMagick or GD library... you can see album pictures.. and also see while uploading social group icon. it is not cropping the big sized group icons..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
this sucks!!! My eyes!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
I like P!NK.
 
0
•••
NamePros...NamePros...

Ahhh...I've been suffering from NPWS...

NamePros Withdrawal Syndrome...

...and am glad the forum is back.
 
0
•••
thanx for coming online sooner *w

well done...looks fabo

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
About time the best domaining forum caught up with the latest version of its script! Good work. So.... whats new? I've had a look around, social groups / friend requests (was there before, but now its more... err.. well, there)!

I'm liking the ajax features as well. I'll have to spend more time here tomorrow to see what else is new.

Oh yeah.. the pink is new.

;)
 
0
•••
Wow. Big Difference!! I also feel everything faster. Or am I crazy??
 
0
•••
You're crazy. :p
 
0
•••
NP$ Loans looks interesting!
 
0
•••
:hi:Rewriting URL for Album/pictures in VBSEO is not set proper..:tri:>:(
 
0
•••
I do not care for the "Did you find this post helpful?" thumbs up / thumbs down feature. So far, it seems to be used mainly to attack posts that someone disagrees with, regardless of relevance, which seems immature to me. There are already ways to report a post that is spam, a personal attack or vulgar.

If the goal is to create a "most popular posts" section (perhaps a worthy idea) that could be done with only the "thumbs up" portion. I take it way too personally when someone lays a negative on me, I am sure some others do also.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back