NameSilo

Test thread

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
Helloooooooooooooooo!
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
I like apples.
 
0
•••
I do not care for the "Did you find this post helpful?" thumbs up / thumbs down feature. So far, it seems to be used mainly to attack posts that someone disagrees with, regardless of relevance, which seems immature to me. There are already ways to report a post that is spam, a personal attack or vulgar.

If the goal is to create a "most popular posts" section (perhaps a worthy idea) that could be done with only the "thumbs up" portion. I take it way too personally when someone lays a negative on me, I am sure some others do also.

Totally agree. I think the icons can be misleading - or at least they take away how "rep" was used before. Having them there can change the way people use this feature.
 
0
•••
I do not care for the "Did you find this post helpful?" thumbs up / thumbs down feature. So far, it seems to be used mainly to attack posts that someone disagrees with, regardless of relevance, which seems immature to me. There are already ways to report a post that is spam, a personal attack or vulgar.

If the goal is to create a "most popular posts" section (perhaps a worthy idea) that could be done with only the "thumbs up" portion. I take it way too personally when someone lays a negative on me, I am sure some others do also.

I agree.
 
0
•••
Things seem to be working well enough for me :) I'll bear the pink for now but I dunno... NamePros is for all walks of life -- man and woman -- but the pink seems to make NP lose it's uh, masculinity, I suppose.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back