NameSilo

Test thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
Helloooooooooooooooo!
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The logo does just look like someone messed with the transparency. I think it is set at about 35%. :lol:

The bigger thing is though, I think I noticed a motto change, "Buy, Sell, Discover Domain Names". I like it! Namepros has always been very newbie friendly, I think this opens the door even more for them. :sold:

Oh hey love the pics/albumns options. No longer do I have to upload sales images and other things to my own servers for use on NP. I can host and link my images right here!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Very exciting, great work ... I went with the "Old School" colors for now, but I can definitely see switching to pretty Pink from time-to-time, and as the mood strikes, etc. :red: :music:

Keep up the good work (you're way ahead of schdule, right? :gl: ), and please let me know if I/we can be of any assistance with "testing" or tweaking things, as needed.
Thanks and see you soon!
-Jeff B-)

PS. Super fast #1 Namepros Broadband™, as well! :talk:
 
0
•••
Love it! :tu:
 
0
•••
testing, testing :kickass:


:sold: :sold: :sold: :sold: :sold: :sold:
 
0
•••
I'be gone back to the old school colours :P
 
1
•••
Testing :kickass:

I really like the new upgrade :tu:

ps
Will we be getting our charity ribbons back? :D
 
0
•••
Switched to Old School.
 
0
•••
What version of vBulletin is this?
 
0
•••
i think i have contracted pink-eye...
 
0
•••
Testing
ps
Will we be getting our charity ribbons back? :D


The following services are offline or nonfunctioning at this time: 1. NP$ / NP Balance, 2. NP$ Domain Management, 3. NP Clicks, 4. Highlighted Threads, 5. Charity Ribbons
 
1
•••
I'm in love!!!!!!
 
0
•••
:hi:

I just received a little added :$: bonus in my May 1st #1 Emeritus™ monthly annuity check - via Paypal ... hoping it wasn't another forum "test" (or glitch), IMHO. :guilty: :xf.love: :lala:

Thankies, and keep up the great work! :talk:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I love the disemvoweling feature :D
 
0
•••
0
•••
It looks better, but I think the logo should have a darker contrast.
 
0
•••
^ Mr. Gll, y'r n ss! :!: :p

*hds*

-Jff :cl:
 
0
•••
0
•••
:hehe: :notme:

See you soon, my friend! :)
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back