Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Test thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
Helloooooooooooooooo!
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
testing... :)
 
0
•••
hi test reply -- edited

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Social Groups are definitely staying.

Woohooo!!!

Social groups rock! I just created one :hehe:
 
0
•••
wooohooo looking nice
 
1
•••
Great Upgrade!!!! :)

But i am auto-logging out when visiting some sections... Hope it gets fixed soon!!


Namepros Rocks!!
 
0
•••
re: Social Groups- if you do create one ignore the image size 200 x 200 and go with 80 x 80.
200 x 200 breaks the layout on the overview page.
 
0
•••
Hope our donation icons (protect planet...) will be back.
 
0
•••
My topic got deleted :(
 
0
•••
Great Upgrade!!!! :)

But i am auto-logging out when visiting some sections... Hope it gets fixed soon!!


Namepros Rocks!!
In what sections? Do you mean forums? Or like Usercp, etc?
 
1
•••
Looking forward to seeing the final changes and no doubt color scheme change - I'm assuming this is a temporary scheme whilst you upgrade.

Good job so far. I didn't expect to see NP back up and running so quickly.

:)
 
0
•••
I switched back to the original theme and it looks a lot better :)
 
0
•••
In what sections? Do you mean forums? Or like Usercp, etc?

When I click on iTrader or FaQ section... i am being logged out.. and have to login again..

-JD
 
0
•••
mmm ^^ think this might be a namepros.com/www.namepros.com issue and the links being hardcoded. right now there isn't a redirect in place to direct one to the other.
 
1
•••
I <3 the new skin!

s2 the pink!
 
0
•••
Going to take me a while to get used to the new look NamePros - I've switched to the old school colour scheme so its not a total shock :)
 
0
•••
lol, To tell the truth im not much for the new design, I loved the old logo, I think it just looks a bit "light" at the moment.

Oh well, Im sure I will get used to it :)

Sean
 
0
•••
Nice :tu:
 
0
•••
switched to "oldschool" theme :)
 
0
•••
All seems to be working fine from down here...lol

nice change...refreshing.:)
 
0
•••
Theme is quite light but may be bcoz we have habbit to see old theme and its new.. and i m sure admins have plan to change logo which match to this theme.. and why i see blank space above the posts? its only happen with me? or its any thing wrong in postbit file..?anyways great work bcoz its very hard to upgrade this type of busy forum. i also face lot of problem when i upgrade my forum which have only 70000 alexa..so i m sure every thing is fix soon.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I see a huge increase in the speed when browsing the forum. The pages are loading lightning fast! :kickass:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back