Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Tesla.Pizza Renew or Drop advice thread

Please "like" if renew and "thank" if drop

Good weekend

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Tesla is a trademark, its worth $0, drop it asap. Stay away from company names.

•••
•••
•••
•••
It is a great domain if someone possessing that name (first or last) were to use it...but you have to ask yourself how many of them are/will be in the pizza biz.

If you decide to keep it, make sure it is not monetized...just a simple landing page (but I bet you know that already :xf.smile:).

•••
You can renew it, if you think that someone will invent the electromagnetic pizza in the near future.

If not, I would drop it.

•••
TeslaPizza.com is still there.

•••
Just surname.
Tons are listed on Sedo.

•••
Who is ever going to pay a premium price for tesla.pizza?

DROP.

Brad

•••
•••
Of course, to really corner the market you should also register TeslaPizza.mobi

•••
Drop it, I dont see how Tesla is related to Pizza in the first place let alone the fact that it is a well-known trademark.

•••
Drop it, I dont see how Tesla is related to Pizza in the first place let alone the fact that it is a well-known trademark.

You are missing the huge market when all pizza deliveries will be made on Teslas. Also, Tesla is working on pizza-fueled batteries.

•••
You are missing the huge market when all pizza deliveries will be made on Teslas. Also, Tesla is working on pizza-fueled batteries.
Amen to that market lol :P

•••
•••
•••
Perhaps, I see why Cyborg1960 saw value in this..

The slightly funny logic is this:

1.Tesla.pizza makes you react " What Tesla and Pizza ?" But at the same time, the name strikes you and
makes you remember it. (so it's kind of easy to remember in a weird way !)

2.If someone starts Pizza chain/Business with "Tesla" name,
it would need less marketing/promotion to popularize Tesla, because it is already a popular name!

Tesla will have difficulty in suing "Tesla Pizza" brand because Pizza is not their Business.
Also Tesla is the name of Scientist anyway

But then one could buy Apple.pizza with same logic ?:)

Last edited:
•••
If you know that Nikola Tesla liked pizza...
If Tesla is your name than no TM will be filled by Tesla motor company.

Just take a look at nissan.com - that was a fun war to watch

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back