NameSilo

Template help and advice needed..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

canswift

Top Member
Impact
399
With more uncertainty than ever before about domain parking, and all the posts about being de-indexed or banned by Goog for using BANS or Whypark, I'm going the development route...

However, I am looking for a source for decent web templates that I can put my own images and content into, and add my own Adsense code to. I'd like a template(s) that leave certain areas blank for adsense ads etc. If I search for "adsense templates" I'm directed to some iffy looking sites reeking of the "Have I gotta deal for you.." approach. I've been to MonsterTemplates but glaze over at the thought of checking out 4000+ templates.

Can anyone on NP recommend a source (I don't mind paying a bit for a quality template) of some decent, clean looking templates formatted to accept Adsense ads?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for all the recommendations. The DoshDosh ones look particularly interesting as they are already Adsense optimized. I'm not sure about any downloads as I'm on MacOS, but here's hoping...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back