Dynadot

domain TELEHEAL-TH.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RahulV007

Impact
Teleheal+ Telehealth + Teletherapy + Teletotalhealth+ More = TELEHEAL-TH

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Teleheal is good.
.com is good.
-TH spoils it, unfortunately.

•••
Agreed! But I strongly believe TELEHEAL-TH will create history in the domain market. It can also be a parent company for both Teleheal & Telehealth.

•••
Sometimes its Important to use Hyphens very effectively.

•••
Good luck in your domaining journey.

•••
•••
No value IMO the hyphen location doesn’t make sense

•••
It's hard enough to sell good hyphenated domains, never mind one with a hyphen in some random place.

Brad

•••
It's hard enough to sell good hyphenated domains, never mind one with a hyphen in some random place.

Brad
100% . I bought this domain with a weirdly placed hyphen, thinking "uniqueness is in unusualness"!, hoping it'll shine and bring success!

•••
Something strange is going on here. You agree with all our comments, but actually you don't.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Absolute No-Go from me. There's none of the clarity there that your proposing, it's just confusing. The most likely instant response is 'I wonder what the TH stands for' And that's only if someone looks twice. Stick to what's memorable or recognisable.
Your starting your domain journey on a plain all of your own making, Unfortunately it wont tie-in with anybody else's. There's no sale to be had there my friend, I can assure you.

Casual viewer "maybe it stands for Teleheal twice over"

Last edited:
•••
Absolute No-Go from me. There's none of the clarity there that your proposing, it's just confusing. The most likely instant response is 'I wonder what the TH stands for' And that's only if someone looks twice. Stick to what's memorable or recognisable.
Your starting your domain journey on a plain all of your own making, Unfortunately it wont tie-in with anybody else's. There's no sale to be had there my friend, I can assure you.

Casual viewer "maybe it stands for Teleheal twice over"
Appreciate your feedback. Thank you !!

•••
The dash is in the wrong spot, unless you're covering Teleheal in THailand.

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Today, I went on a wild spree and snagged a bunch of .com domains. What's the verdict: am I a savvy entrepreneur or just a fool with expensive internet real estate?

1. TeleHealthify.com, Purchased on 05/13/2024, Renewal On : 05/13/2025, Registrar : Godaddy, Payment : Godaddy
2. HealthScorePro.com, Purchased on 05/13/2024, Renewal On : 05/13/2025, Registrar : Godaddy, Payment : Godaddy
3. EMedicine247.com, Purchased on 05/13/2024, Renewal On : 05/13/2025, Registrar : Godaddy, Payment : Godaddy
4. EMedicine365.com, Purchased on 05/13/2024, Renewal On : 05/13/2025, Registrar : Godaddy, Payment : Godaddy
5. EMedicinePro.com, Purchased on 05/13/2024, Renewal On : 05/13/2025, Registrar : Godaddy, Payment : Godaddy
6. EMedicinePlus.com, Purchased on 05/13/2024, Renewal On : 05/13/2025, Registrar : Godaddy, Payment : Godaddy
7. EMedicineOne.com, Purchased on 05/13/2024, Renewal On : 05/13/2025, Registrar : Godaddy, Payment : Godaddy

Thank you
Rahul Vijay Kumar

•••
You're actually getting better, but try to focus on 2 instead of 3 words.

Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back