Dynadot

Technology Blog - BiscetNews.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kieran

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello,

I'd like a review of my technology blog http://BiscetNews.com. Please let me know your opinion on the content, the menu/general information, the sidebar and the custom footer. Also, don't forgot to let me know what you think of the share bars for the blog posts and the read more options.

Also, unless I'm at home my live chat will show as offline, just incase you guys want to chat with me live.

Anyway get back to me with your review of my website and any suggestions and I'll get right back to you! Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump, it's been almost a week. Please send feedback, this is a small community blog and I've renewed it until 2020, and I want to keep building it until 2020 at the least.

•••
Bump again, I'm wondering if anyone uses this forum anymore?

•••
Kieran,

I quickly took a look at your site, and I have some notes:
  • The name does not make sense to me - what does BiscetNews mean?
  • Your content is okay, but I think you can improve on being unique. There are tons of articles on the pros and cons of GoDaddy and the new MacBook, so why don't you step out and write on something unique? Editorial content is key! Write your opinion on unique topics, not standard news we can get on CNET!
  • "DISCONTINUED" RED FLAG!! You can't just stop your site after 2 months if it's not going well. I can tell you that it will take hard work, blood, sweat, and tears to get your site going. It will take you many years of hard work and many times wondering "is anyone even reading this?" By putting "DISCONTINUED," users are not going to read on. They're going to discount your site immediately, and you just lost all potential traffic to it.
  • You have some minor spelling and grammar errors every now and then, so make sure to triple check content before posting :rolleyes:
With some improvement, your site can be great!

•••
I agree with Christian on all points. Lose "Discontinued". Says "Nothing to see here, move on" or "I gave up". The site looks very unfinished. Needs LOTS of content.

You can always get content for your site, even if you don't have time to write it yourself.

•••
site content needs to be aligned like header for different screen resolutions and the logo text is not looking nice it would be nice if you add animation or image.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back