Dynadot

TDNAM auction problems?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Signed up for TDNAM/Godaddy Auctions to sell a LLLL domain. Listed it for a 7 day public auction. Got an email conformation that afternoon saying that it had been successfully submitted and would be listed in 24 hours.

It's now three going on four days past the time I submitted it - it's still not active. (Apparently they have some sort of guarantee that it will be active within 24 hours) When I log in and view the "My selling list" nothing is even listed under "selling." I emailed Godaddy last night, they said the problem was forwarded to their technical team and I would hear back in 24 hours.

Any ideas on what I should do? Ideally at this point I would preferably cancel the auction and start from scratch... Has anyone else ever had similar frustrating experiences with TDNAM - how did you resolve them?

Thanks very much for any available input.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nope. I'd just relist it. Maybe you never completed the previous transaction.

•••
Thanks for the reply - followed advice and talked with godaddy - problem solved. Thread can be closed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back