IT.COM

domain Tax Pro Near Me COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Stonebanks

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I've noticed a lot of 'near me' sites and domains doing well, especially with service businesses (restaurants, banking, etc.) While browsing today, I came across:
taxpronearme.com
I'd appreciate any feedback and/or insights here.
I liked it when I was checking some of the results when I got the phrase into the search engines, I think I can at least sell it easily enough. Compared to some of the other newbie names I had previously tried to sell. :xf.laugh:
Saw a 'bitcoin near me' sale the other day that didn't do too bad either. Though bitcoin is a hot topic obviously.

Thanks for checking it out!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TaxProNearMe.com

Quadruple keyword domain in the .com extension ~ nice keyword match of Tax & Pro ... Google seems to love the keywords Near Me ... as a business, this could be a functional network aggregator for tax professionals ... but you're stepping into a a competition zone if you're thinking about developing, the big names most certainly would build attraction if you have something to be attracted to ... - traffic - being one of those ...

As a domain, the value is difficult to range but let's say $XX (mid) - $XXXX (mid) ...
I can see this name selling for $29.99 on Sedo and I can see this name selling for $2999.99 to a party who has interest in tax development business' ... but I believe it is difficult to find individuals with likewise interest ...

Nonetheless, Good Luck

•••
TaxProNearMe.com

Quadruple keyword domain in the .com extension ~ nice keyword match of Tax & Pro ... Google seems to love the keywords Near Me ... as a business, this could be a functional network aggregator for tax professionals ... but you're stepping into a a competition zone if you're thinking about developing, the big names most certainly would build attraction if you have something to be attracted to ... - traffic - being one of those ...

As a domain, the value is difficult to range but let's say $XX (mid) - $XXXX (mid) ...
I can see this name selling for $29.99 on Sedo and I can see this name selling for $2999.99 to a party who has interest in tax development business' ... but I believe it is difficult to find individuals with likewise interest ...

Nonetheless, Good Luck
Thanks a lot for the input, I really appreciate it! I'm indeed planning on selling it on, will be looking for end users here, but it's definitely going to be hard to find interested parties, compared to other niches.
I appreciate the insights, your feedback does give me hope that I can at least still try and get it in front of the right eyes for the right price.:xf.smile:

•••
could read as tax pron ear me

maybe it could be used as a tag line for a tax franchise

but most folks tend to use same service, useless there's a screw up

Good Luck!

imo.....

•••
could read as tax pron ear me

maybe it could be used as a tag line for a tax franchise

but most folks tend to use same service, useless there's a screw up

Good Luck!

imo.....
Thank you for the input, I appreciate it!(y)
I've managed to pull some interests so far, but no biters yet... Mainly companies looking to expand, picking up more clients for growth.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back