domain NailSalonNearMe.com 550k+ monthly searches

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Never expected to buy a name like this but, checked the stats and thought there must be some value.
Taken in: .com/.net/.org/.co.uk/.info/.ca/.co /.directory, almost every other extension is being held by a marketing/seo company.

Search volume ranges from around 550k to 1.2 million depending on the month. It has an alexa rank in the 15 million range (which doesn't really matter).

Since 2011 "near me" related searches have increased in volume by 3400%, with a large portion of searches coming from mobile devices.

So top searches include : Restaurants Near Me , Delivery Near Me, Pizza Near Me etc and as you would expect...those .com's of those phrases and several other extensions...are taken.

4py5pij.png

2cAnti5.png

Seems like an interesting trend in domain names as well as Location based SEO. In terms of phrase domains, Product/ Service+"Near Me" might be a very strong niche.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Woooah dude,

Gotta say man this is definitley a shocker/surprise for me as well... off the bat at first glance didn't look like it has that much of potential...but woaah after seeing the facts u mention here, I think this is a beauty!

NICE ONE DUDE!

Good score!

•••
Wow, I didn't expect these results.

As Adwords says: Nail Salon Near Me : 1M-10M monthly searches
kwfinder : about 650K monthly searches

Good score indeed!

Congrats!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back