Dynadot

TasteDrop.com - Domain Lists, Drop Catching API, Realtime Whois, Free Domain Tasting!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I just finished building my new website: TasteDrop.com. I'm looking for beta testers & some feedback to make this site #1 for domain lists & drop catching, all at the same location.

I'm looking to add the final touches over the weekend & populate the database with the Alexa, PageRank & Name Server fields.

Tastedrop.com provides daily updated lists of domain activity for:

Afternic (Tucows Drops)
SnapNames
GoDaddy
Pool
NameJet

Easily track which domains are dropping, and which received a bid at the auction house. If a domain gets a bid, it will not drop & you'll need to counter bid to win the name.

TasteDrop.com offers a realtime whois monitor that can track your domains & alert you of any changes to the domain's ownership records. If the domain changes owner & you're monitoring it, you'll be alerted with the exact date & time the change took effect, so you can target domains of the same source in the future & catch the drops.

Tastedrop.com offers the following quick searches:

LL, NN, CC, LLL, L-L-L, CCC, NNN, LLLL, NNNN, VCVC, CVCV, CVVC, NNNNN, LLLL & English Dictionary for all the above lists. Now you can easily find valuable domains all in one place! Sort by All, or by godaddy, snapnames, etc.

Now that you have all your domain lists covered, you should take advantage of Tastedrop.com's drop catching engine.

TasteDrop.com Takes your domain requests & multiplies it by up to 5 different domain registrar API's. This means - instead of having a single chance to acquire a domain, now you have five chances to catch the domain you want.

For example:

If I want the domain: TasteDrops.com - then I can simultaneously send out a request to regsiter the domain at the same time to these domain registrars:

1.) Dynadot
2.) Moniker
3.) ENOM
4.) Expron
5.) OnlineNic

So now you have a much better chance at getting the domain by hammering the above API's to secure the name for you. Furthermore, the scripts hammer away on your behalf to catch the dropping domains for you. You can schedule the drop catcher to work right away, or at any set time & date. You can set the duration too - ie.. a start & stop time.

100% Unlimited Free Domain Tasting If you use the Expron API. Return as many domains as you'd like after four days of purchasing the domain. No guilt & no red tape, simply put, we'll take your tasted domain & return every penny back to you if you wish to return any domain for any reason.

If you'd like to keep a domain, the Expron API is around $8.50 per .com, .net domain.

Many more updates & features to be added to tastedrop.com soon. Feel free to look around the site & provide some direction. You can PM me if you'd liek a free limited time account. TasteDrop.com will be going up as a public website that's membership based. So make sure to get your free account today!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would also appreciate an account.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Plz pm me free account details.

•••
Hey Expron,
Never received the info. Hope I can still get an account.

•••
Hello everyone,

Great News! The Dynadot API is enabled again for COM/NET domains!

Bad News! It's slower than molasses! The Dynadot API server takes an average of 5 seconds to reply to you now. And that applies to all the domain extensions! ::td::

To everyone who's waiting to test the system & recieve free accounts, please bear with me. Things fell through on trying to collect the domain stats of the TasteDrop database. Currently, there's over 2 million domains & to pull up the nameserver info for each domain, alexa & pagerank isn't feasible without extreme measures.

I'm open to ideas on how to populate checks on 2 million+ domains in the course of 3 days or so.

API update. The following API's are added - although in beta mode: ENOM, Directi & ISPProxy.net. If you have reseller accounts at either, feel free to pop in your account details in your control panel.

I'll get back to everyone about the free accounts & more details.

Last edited:
•••
Expron said:
Hello everyone,

Great News! The Dynadot API is enabled again for COM/NET domains!

Bad News! It's slower than molasses! The Dynadot API server takes an average of 5 seconds to reply to you now. And that applies to all the domain extensions! ::td::

To everyone who's waiting to test the system & recieve free accounts, please bear with me. Things fell through on trying to collect the domain stats of the TasteDrop database. Currently, there's over 2 million domains & to pull up the nameserver info for each domain, alexa & pagerank isn't feasible without extreme measures.

I'm open to ideas on how to populate checks on 2 million+ domains in the course of 3 days or so.

API update. The following API's are added - although in beta mode: ENOM, Directi & ISPProxy.net. If you have reseller accounts at either, feel free to pop in your account details in your control panel.

I'll get back to everyone about the free accounts & more details.
2 million per (3 days) = 7.71604938 hertz
:rolleyes:
You need to check like 8 domain per sec.
As far as I know, PR checks can be done at 1 per second per IP without getting banned.
Alexa rank check without the API should be like 1 in 10 sec to prevent banning.

Do PM me when you get time for a test account :) I have a DirectI reseller.

Last edited:
•••
Is it still possible to get a free account still?

•••
I'm interested but i would pay for an account :)

•••
also interested in an account - whether free or paid.

•••
Expron said:
BinderGang
iodalq
EG.domains
ripley
Hey Expron,

I have requested free account on Sep 17. any updates? :)

•••
Once everything is working well I would be interested in a paid account.

•••
Problem with the thread loading?

•••
Update on the TasteDrop.com project...

First off, I apologize for the huge delay on this project. I have acknowledged everyone's requests & I will hook you up with an account so we make sure this site works for you & makes your job easier.

Ok, Tastedrop was started up around 8 months ago. It was built around free tasting which is no longer an option. Alot of work went on behind the scenes to now create faster API access & domain requests per second.

Domain drops have changed somewhat & the quality of drops that a registrar API can handle has gotten much better. It's all about speed & how much you want to acquire the domain.

I have tested all kinds of API's and am finalizing my selections to go live with. I have also included some tools that will ask for everyone's help in making Tastedrop what you expect.

First off, regarding the API's and so forth.. Let's talk what pricing brackets you would prefer:

Free account with free domain lists, no API access - just straight up $15 USD per backorder / registration for .com & .net. I can get pricing on all other TLD's including .in & .ca. There's multiple API's I use so it depends which grabs the domain you want & which support that extension. After the domain is acquired it will be pushed to your account for free.

$19.99 - $29 per month account, You will have API access & input your account details to these registrars: If a domain is captured, it will automatically appear in your account. Tastedrop is the buffer that helps your account grab the domain directly by sending the domain registration attempts for you. Pricing depends on your deal with the below respected companies.

ENOM
Dynadot
Moniker
Directi

There's a handful more I am testing & will update the tastedrop control panel as soon as more become available & stable for drop catching.

This would be a major package that would really cover all aspects of drop catching. For this price, you would be able to utilize our API resources dedicated to your drop catching - without the need to create a Dynadot account & prefund it $500 for API access.

Ok, well you know how us drop catchers are always complaining about the auctions taking all the domains we wanted, here's the new tool I will be launching for tastedrop members:

http://www.tastedrop.com/bidding/

This tool allows you to bid on multiple domains at snapnames at the last seconds left in auction. You can add your domain watch list & wait until the last seconds to bid on your domain. A version for NameJet & Pool is in the works too.

Is there anything else you'd like to see available as a tool on TasteDrop? Open to suggestions, and your comments. Thanks!

•••
u mean i can catch dropping names thru tastedrop without any need of getting reseller accounts myself? if its true, that is cool.

•••
TasteDrop is ready for your domain backorders.

The API control panel has been removed due to it's complexity & is replaced with an easy to use submission form. You can submit domains for us to catch & we'll catch them for you.

If you'd like to create a tastedrop.com account, please visit here:

http://tastedrop.com/join.html

You may create a free account and the backorder prices aren't too bad. The success rate is there to back up the pricing.

I will warn you that it is next to impossible to grab the really good drops. Sometimes you can get lucky, but for the most part - snap & pool will grab the better domains.

Good Luck!

•••
OMG Expron thank you so much for this Site as well as the services... You Sir are a god among domainers. I just signed up on the /join page for the free membership!

Also wanted to let you know I would be willing to pay up to $100/month for the services that you offer there as long as it truly is $0.20 to taste each domain.

Anyways Thanks again and Good Luck with anything and everything in the future bro!

•••
Thanks for the comment Pherix & glad to have you as a TasteDrop.com member!

Been super busy lately since the .mobi domains are dropping now & a lot of premiums are dropping. These days mark around 2 years ago that the Landrush began for .mobi, so the drops this week are cream of the crop!

Of course, been working with the other domain extensions too as always - but overall, tastedrop has been consuming a lot of time this week!

If you'd like to create a free TasteDrop account, you can register here:

http://www.tastedrop.com/join.html

•••
Interested

I am interested in being a beta tester.

Please PM me a username and password. Thank You,

•••
TasteDrop.com Updates:

Tastedrop is no longer accepting .mobi domain backorders. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there was a conflict of interest & at this point in time, we are no longer accepting anymore .mobi domain backorders. This will probably change later on after the landrush .mobi drops phase has ended.

You can still submit backorders for all other domain extensions. If you need to create a free account, please click this link:

http://www.tastedrop.com/join.html

TasteDrop.com has also launched today, the sale of an ENOM drop catcher for only $89 USD. This tool is sweet! And captures domains right into your ENOM reseller account. Get started right away, the ENOM drop catcher catches domains from every domain extension ENOM offers including: .TV, .IN, .MOBI, .COM, .NET, .INFO, .ORG & Many more!

•••
More updates are on the way. As soon as next week!

A new design & faster loading pages, better scripts that you control have been in the works & are now coming to completion now.

With Free domain tasting or the $0.20 domain tasting (whatever you want to call it), According to rumors, this will all end this year. So tastedrop has adapted & created new tools to catch the freshest drops for you in realtime.

Stay tuned for new updates headed your way soon!

Beta testers will be needed as soon as next week & your feedback is valuable.

Thanks!

•••
Advance reservation for a beta tester slot.

Looking forward to the updated tastedrop.

•••
i like to get a beta tester slot & also like the tasting part :)

•••
^Same as above. Please let me know if it's to late or not. Thanks, Adam.

•••
Count me in if beta testing still open. I have just sent you PM for api tool. Please check.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back