IT.COM

TalkSupplement.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Please appraise TalkSupplement.com.

Traffic is average 5 visits a day with negligible profits. Monetised with Amazon Affiliates.

Would be looking at selling as-is. Currently not any income, but I'm hoping for some potential from the basis it has.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not sure how many times you are going to bump this? It's just a typical throw-together wordpress site, nothing really much to review about it. Not sure what 'potential it has' as you put it, you basically just posted a bunch of random articles, none even have any comments or anything.

•••
Not sure how many times you are going to bump this? It's just a typical throw-together wordpress site, nothing really much to review about it. Not sure what 'potential it has' as you put it, you basically just posted a bunch of random articles, none even have any comments or anything.

I'll bump this until someone gives me an appraisal, exactly the point of this board. This "typical throw-together" WordPress site took me a while to make, and I'm curious to see what it's worth,

I don't see either how it's a "bunch of random articles", seeing as I wrote over 20 of them myself with an effort on providing valid information.

•••
I'll bump this until someone gives me an appraisal, exactly the point of this board.

So if I tell you $0, then you'll stop bumping it?

•••
So if I tell you $0, then you'll stop bumping it?

I was hoping for more than 1 appraisal on this, but if you tell me $0, I'll bump it one less time for you.

•••
I was hoping for more than 1 appraisal on this, but if you tell me $0, I'll bump it one less time for you.

How much do you seriously expect it to be worth? It's a typical wordpress site, with a bunch of random articles, no comments and no visitors. Anyone can throw one of these together themselves for almost nothing. If I create a PhPBB forum and start a bunch of topics with no visitors or members...you expect it to be worth thousands just because of that? Same idea here.

•••
How much do you seriously expect it to be worth? It's a typical wordpress site, with a bunch of random articles, no comments and no visitors. Anyone can throw one of these together themselves for almost nothing. If I create a PhPBB forum and start a bunch of topics with no visitors or members...you expect it to be worth thousands just because of that? Same idea here.

Seriously? 2, max 3 figures for the articles on there and the basis it has. I don't know why you keep calling them 'random' articles as they are all health/fitness/supplement themed. For me the value here is in the articles, branding, and basis provided. Might not be a lot, but I don't think it's $0 either.

•••
Hi tstr,
It's not $0 so don't let the other poster bring you down.
The domain name itself is worth at least $9 minimum, right?
I'd say you may be able to get $25-$100 on a Flip website.
The negatives are:
Little Traffic: 5 visitors a day. Are you doing SEO or anything else to drive traffic.
Clunky search menu: It doesn't stand out very well. Not much to search for.
Basic Wordpress Site: Many people can build or acquire a similar site for less than $50.
I bet your bounce rate is high and quick. There is not much to it, other than the articles.
Your Amazon Affiliate monetization ad was on the very bottom of my iPad until I turned it sideways then it came to the top right. You should set your Amazon ad box to show books, videos or actual supplement sales pages not just a generic "shop at Amazon" ad. And make sure it stays on the top in all mobile devices. That may help your monetization.
The positives are:
It loaded fast for me
The articles and photos look good and lay out nicely.
You have a good generic keyword domain
You might want to:
Put a disclaimer on there (bottom) for anyone purchasing supplements or following the advice in the articles to minimize risk. And an affiliate sales disclaimer.
Add something more personal at the top about why people should stay and read these articles. About "wellness" perhaps.
You need more and different types of content other than articles.
Think about adding a wellness forum for people to converse or inquire,
and maybe a sales link to a wellness book or report link.
Good Luck!
Steve

•••
Hi tstr,
It's not $0 so don't let the other poster bring you down.
The domain name itself is worth at least $9 minimum, right?
I'd say you may be able to get $25-$100 on a Flip website.
The negatives are:
Little Traffic: 5 visitors a day. Are you doing SEO or anything else to drive traffic.
Clunky search menu: It doesn't stand out very well. Not much to search for.
Basic Wordpress Site: Many people can build or acquire a similar site for less than $50.
I bet your bounce rate is high and quick. There is not much to it, other than the articles.
Your Amazon Affiliate monetization ad was on the very bottom of my iPad until I turned it sideways then it came to the top right. You should set your Amazon ad box to show books, videos or actual supplement sales pages not just a generic "shop at Amazon" ad. And make sure it stays on the top in all mobile devices. That may help your monetization.
The positives are:
It loaded fast for me
The articles and photos look good and lay out nicely.
You have a good generic keyword domain
You might want to:
Put a disclaimer on there (bottom) for anyone purchasing supplements or following the advice in the articles to minimize risk. And an affiliate sales disclaimer.
Add something more personal at the top about why people should stay and read these articles. About "wellness" perhaps.
You need more and different types of content other than articles.
Think about adding a wellness forum for people to converse or inquire,
and maybe a sales link to a wellness book or report link.
Good Luck!
Steve
Thank you very much! Very valid analysis and I appreciate your criticisms.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back