Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TalkFoo.com | PeasantLogic.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Matthew-

Established Member
Impact
392
Hi room, it's been a while. I've been studying Magnetism (Ken L Wheeler), Proper Tattooing Technique (Vegetable Skins) and Growing Vegetables. It is Cool & Awesome.

I have a bucket list of names and two of them are now available and I've hand-reged them through NameBright.com, the only ICANN Accredited Domain Name Reseller that really matters.

TalkFoo.com

PeasantLogic.com

I would like any impressions of how these two names could be monetised or put to good use.

Regards.matt
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back