Dynadot

advice Taking a payment ? Afternic or Dan or ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robert27

Established Member
Impact
Hi , originally I thought just give the buyer your PayPal details but I understand this not such a good idea. I hear Afternic or Dan are safe ways to take payment . Any advice please, safest with not too unreasonable fees. Many thanks Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dan takes 5% if you import the lead yourself also extremely fast usually you get paid in less than 24hours

•••
Cheers noneisnone. I will probably go with them.

•••
Not that I have crypto but I think Dan takes crypto payments? It may be something for the future.

•••
We support the following payment options: Bank wire, SEPA, Visa, MasterCard, iDeal, MisterCash, Sofort, Paypal, AliPay, WeChatPay and Bitcoins.
Source

•••
I suppose I should look into all this crypto payments etc. I understand there is a great deal of money sloshing around and some may go the way of domain investing.

•••
I suppose I should look into all this crypto payments etc. I understand there is a great deal of money sloshing around and some may go the way of domain investing.
Also learn about scams as people have been scammed out of their wallets trying to deal with domains unfamiliar with operations.

Last edited:
•••
If using paypal separate your deals eg if sold 3 names for a 1k do 3 x 333 as with transaction if one domain is a problem all are. I was lured to include a domain they found problem with lost all.

Last edited:
•••
Sometimes good to send the tire kickers over to marketplace pages eg set up choice of make offer or high bin etc. Include that all correspondence must be continued through those avenues only. If they mail again copy over to marketplace and reply. I do like the idea of actually getting the money so commission is expected nice to see processing options getting cheaper.

Last edited:
•••
Hi Lock, thank you for the message, apologies for the late reply I got all caught up this week. I have joined Dan so that buyers can have a crypto option. At this stage Id would like to see a tyre kicker, there are just buzzards flying around at the moment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back