domains Swetha posts her second ever 6 figure .xyz sale with Sportsbet.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha is at it again, while most are relaxing on a Sunday afternoon she posted her second largest sale ever, Sportsbet.xyz at $103,910. She added another 4 sales including bebop.xyz for $39,888. I am curious to see who bought Sportsbet.xyz an area I am very interested in. Normally these .xyz sales have a crypto/Web3 buyer, […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you think its been forwarded to zero click ads @Future Sensors ?
If so they would redirect to our categories which we visit frequently. Am I right?
I thought it was zero click when I checked yesterday.

•••
I sell less than I could. But the same is true for others, so more drop names worth registering, but those with active buyers are dropcatched.

I'm not necessarily against speculation, fake sales, or even shillbidding. Not much can be done about them...
But I'm against preventing sales, and big difference between buying and selling prices (in the same sale). Let them play their games, but I must not be affected with such games. There must be enough room for fair business.

I'm not against swetha at all. It is good to hear such good sales. I'm just saying s/he must be an insider to know the future (remoteviewing ? or other intelligence). I would do the same, if I knew .xyz would start selling for 5-6 figures.
She's a sound investor that took a chance on XYZ. Got nothing to do with being an insider, or other conspiracy. When it comes to "fair business": This is business, and fairness doesn't come into it

If others had the position that she has, I'm not sure if they'd apologise or feel bad about it. She'll be pleasant and nice to people within the community, sharing what she can about her sales, but at the end of the day this is competition, and she works for her position in the market. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Do you think its been forwarded to zero click ads @Future Sensors ?
(Yes)

The buyer unfortunately still seems to be unaware of the consequences.

The list of security vendors flagging the domain as "malicious" keeps growing every day.

No Hold status set by the XYZ registry yet, but as XYZ is using VirusTotal as input, the site may soon become unreachable, because DNS delegation will be gone.

1653596914583.png

Last edited:
•••
Sometimes I really wonder like is this sales real or fabricated
Does all her domains sold are still underdeveloped? Then possibly
Or even if the domains are developed , is it owning by a business or not, this can clear your doubts

•••
•••
Here is a good primer and why Bodis stopped most zero click ad partners.

https://domainnamewire.com/2020/09/16/bodis-dumps-shady-zero-click-programs/
@Sedo The link provided by @equity78 is a recommended read for your platform as well. I'm aware that zero-click at Sedo can be disabled on a per account basis after contacting Sedo Support (you just have to know that this is possible). Better yet, turn it off completely for everyone, as domains will be flagged as malicious by security vendors. This hurts Sedo's customers, Sedo's reputation, and of course the reputation of the domain industry.

•••
I think domains .xyz are interesting not only in the field of crypto (although crypto will be more interested because there is and will be money to invest, invest in domains), but there is a field of game and in general web3

•••
Neither Bebop nor Sportsbet are Crypto related, unless I am missing something.

Yep you’re missing something..

Bebop/xyz is a coming soon DeFi Trading platform! (Defi is directly related to crypto and blockchain)

Congrats @DNGear Swetha !!

:)

Last edited:
•••
Your experience is encouraging more people going to ngtlds.
Congrats! @DNGear

•••
I am not sure whether you know one of our top investors and brokers @andyboothsi or not. Credit goes to him. Thanks Andy.
Can u tell us list of brokers who help sell domains successfully especially those that might be below $25000 ? There are .me domain, .link domain, .xyz , .in within this price. If you could list names it will not just help me but even every new or old domainer. Thanks.

•••
Many of the names she he it sells are not that great. I don't see it. Alot of the xyz tld have been used for scam websites. Alot of that supposed traffic and backlinks would actually be terrible to have.

•••
•••
Why the invisîble downvotes?
Just making fun of the report.
Party pööpers
Thanks for sharing so much Swetha, and continued success and happiness.

•••
•••
•••
Why aliens? I am buying myself and launching startups.

Because everything is abnormal. Meaningless extension. High prices for ordinary keywords.
Becomes popular suddenly and for no reason. And all keywords were bought by swetha, and only s/he
makes all those sales, while top keywords still sell for 3 figures by others.

"They" know how to make any extension popular. .CO sells for high prices, but if you own them you can't sell them. They sell theirs.

•••
Given your many other postings along the same lines, you really don't trust any person or marketplace in the domain industry. How do you keep going, with so much injustice?

I sell less than I could. But the same is true for others, so more drop names worth registering, but those with active buyers are dropcatched.

I'm not necessarily against speculation, fake sales, or even shillbidding. Not much can be done about them...
But I'm against preventing sales, and big difference between buying and selling prices (in the same sale). Let them play their games, but I must not be affected with such games. There must be enough room for fair business.

I'm not against swetha at all. It is good to hear such good sales. I'm just saying s/he must be an insider to know the future (remoteviewing ? or other intelligence). I would do the same, if I knew .xyz would start selling for 5-6 figures.

Last edited:
•••
For crypto .cr , and .to make more sense. This is not about logic.

Last edited:
•••
@Sedo The link provided by @equity78 is a recommended read for your platform as well. I'm aware that zero-click at Sedo can be disabled on a per account basis after contacting Sedo Support (you just have to know that this is possible). Better yet, turn it off completely for everyone, as domains will be flagged as malicious by security vendors. This hurts Sedo's customers, Sedo's reputation, and of course the reputation of the domain industry.
Very good point, thanks for posting.

•••
•••
I m really interested to know who are that interested in getting .xyz domains when there are plenty of registerd .com in the market?

•••
I m really interested to know who are that interested in getting .xyz domains when there are plenty of registerd .com in the market?
You need to read the various threads on here and TLDinvestors.com regarding end user buyers of Swetha's names.

Last edited:
•••
well ok but when u say everyone does ot mean swetha too? she no longer in biz? I was away to another planet for while
Twas a joke. Xyz is a passing phase, like every other extension apart from . com

•••
She was busy continuing her impressive sales (which included pastry.xyz - the plural is taken in case anyone is thinking of rushing to reg it)
Very good.

•••
I knew who bought it. They are running a .IO. And the broker is well known to all of us.
Maybe they're not fully aware of what's happening with the site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back