IT.COM

information Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
For those of you who like to hand reg domains, do you sometimes key a name and much to your surprise the name is available to buy? I've been searching for a two-word domain with the word "brand" in it to use to compete with the likes of Brandpa, BrandBucket etc. Well, I think I found one a few minutes ago....

BrandSpecialty.com

are there better names?....well of course, but I like it:xf.wink: The domain SpecialtyBrands.com is available to buy at Uniregistry for God only knows how much, and I paid a whopping $8.50 for Brand Specialty. Here's Websters Definition for "Specialty" 1. the state of being special, distinctive, or peculiar 2: something in which one specializes. and here is Websters definition of "Bucket" 1: a typically cylindrical vessel for catching, holding, or carrying liquids or solids.

Question? Assuming you're an "end user", would you buy a domain/name/brand from a company called; Uniregistry? BrandBucket? or BrandSpecialty?

I've been told by the best of the best in this industry not to hand register domains, and that my domains are garbage. I guess I don't listen well or I would have been long gone from this venue. I'm here to learn, to share, to create change, and I hope some of you appreciate it. Ho! Ho! Ho!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back