domains Tele related domain registrations have been picking up steam

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Tele related domain names have been picking up steam over the last month. Whether it be telemedicine, telehealth or just the prefix of tele. It’s no surprise in the midst of the current Covid19 pandemic a lot of non essential health questions are being handled through tele related services. What’s the difference between Telemedicine and […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Coincidentally. Just got off the phone with my endocrinologist. She is not taking in person visits. My general physician's clinic closed two locations.

both told me to sign up for their telemedicine options before they will refill my prescriptions.

fun how certain keywords in the past no one had much "faith" in

tell someone you registered "telemedicine" back in 1998 you'd look the fool. fast forward to 2020 and you are genius! lol

They say stuff like "No one is ever going to buy that."

just goes to show. sometimes the difference between Fool and Genius is just TIME.

moral? Keep faith in your domain choices. critics? just need to fall back relax and root for the entrepreneurial spirit of the domainer and not throw them under the bus as is the usual MO.

•••
Telemedicine.com was actually registered in 1998 and .org even earlier 1995,

•••
A few years ago some were stockpiling telepresence names. What happened there?

Tele is more attractive than remote I'd say.

Telejoke and telefake are long gone, but fake news fans can still register telelie.com.

•••
Telemedicine.com was actually registered in 1998 and .org even earlier 1995,

Yup that's what I said but telemedicine.com in 1998 or even 1995 might as well have been right up there with Star Trek "beam me up Scotty" type sci-fi.

I'd gather that 5G today is like Telemedicine back in 1998.

With one difference. There's actually 5G now. Back in 1998 Telemedicine was just an "concept" or an "idea" I don't remember it being a "thing". Perhaps an idea that did not have the tech set up for it yet.

5G on thee other hand? it's here.

yet somehow people aren't too confident about 5G domains much less Holo.

Last edited:
•••
Yup that's what I said but telemedicine.com in 1998 or even 1995 might as well have been right up there with Star Trek "beam me up Scotty" type sci-fi.

I'd gather that 5G today is like Telemedicine back in 1998.

With one difference. There's actually 5G now. Back in 1998 Telemedicine was just an "concept" or an "idea" I don't remember it being a "thing". Perhaps an idea that did not have the tech set up for it yet.

5G on thee other hand? it's here.

yet somehow people aren't too confident about 5G domains much less Holo.

5g is here but as a tech, imo its a supportive tech.

So you need 5g to support telemedicine in a better way but you actually need telemedicine

•••
I regged TeleHealthLab.com back end of 2018 - I have had some price requests this year, most likely from domainers because of the current situation...

It's still early doors for Tele Health/Medicine, lot more development & adoption to come

•••
I have registered hyphened one tele-commuting.com recently which can be used for remote work services domain. Hope we see few sales during pandemic time.

Thanks,

•••
I have just 2 and will not add anymore unless the 🧠fires

TeleTalke.com

TeleTalkie.com

Aloha

•••
I would also add VIRTUAL and DIGITAL to the list. Two of my April sales had these keywords.

•••
I also see hike in .promo and ecomm related domain registration during this pandemic. Peoples are looking for discounted products and online shopping.

•••
This too shall pass ...but I own TelCure.com....:xf.cool:

•••
next u know we\ll all be having our teeth extracted online

•••
Thanks for the info.

I too see spike in my only tele domain....
gt.png

dd (2).png

•••
•••
•••
Had a recent inquiry about pricing for one of my TeleMed .com's from a lead gen/advertising company.

Other tele domains I own are....

Free tele care dot com
Tele care insurance dot com
Free tele health dot org

And a few others.

•••
Registered TeleRevolution.com maybe a month back and it’s been getting consistent traffic.. maybe the revolution is here 😆

•••
I got Teleclinic in .UK, .ICU and .XYZ

TTdAMWm.png

•••
It's an interesting trend considering the word has dropped out of common usage.
We rarely say telephone or television, instead opting for 'phone' or 'tee-vee'

•••
I have the following:

TeleCarSales.com
Tele-Docs.com
TeleHypnotherapist.com

Also have a few virtual and remote Domains - hoping demand picks up.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I regged TeleHealthLab.com back end of 2018 - I have had some price requests this year, most likely from domainers because of the current situation...

It's still early doors for Tele Health/Medicine, lot more development & adoption to come
TeleHealth Lab's are here :xf.smile:

missed this, written back in April.....

"Ethos Labs has launched a telehealth lab testing service that will allow patients to provide samples taken in their homes."

https://www.labpulse.com/index.aspx?sec=nws&sub=rad&pag=dis&ItemID=801046

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back