NameSilo

question Super-weird GoDaddy billing issue.

Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
I have just registered a .com domain and used to following Coupon: cjcded20m
It was accepted and I was to pay 1.67 USD INCLUDING ICANN fees. And so I used the PayPal paying method.
But instead I was billed for 13.67USD, not to mention I was billed with the wrong credit card.

Does anyone have any clue why this situation occured?

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PayPal is a valid payment option only if value of single domain exceeds $8, that is before ICANN fee is added. Anything below that requires a credit/debit card.

If PayPal is your only option for the time being, try using PHD3 code, which brings the price of a single dot com to $8.49 (+0.18) and can be used many times. I've used it myself for over 40 domains so far and it works still.

•••
PayPal is a valid payment option only if value of single domain exceeds $8, that is before ICANN fee is added. Anything below that requires a credit/debit card.

If PayPal is your only option for the time being, try using PHD3 code, which brings the price of a single dot com to $8.49 (+0.18) and can be used many times. I've used it myself for over 40 domains so far and it works still.

Thanks for the reply!

If that's the case, why are they giving me the option to pay with paypal, when I haven't exceeded the 8$ minimum? If I knew they'll charge me the full reg price for using paypal, i'd use other payment method..
So what can I do now? I have sent them an email about the case. Is there anything else I should do?

•••
grace delete and they will pay you back. After that regged the name again.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back