IT.COM

advice Suggestions for Domains That Have High View Count But Not Sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LH1

Top Member
Impact
Any insight on what you have done with domains that have a high view count on Sedo but no offers for the domain or inquiries? While open to speculation, what has your experience been?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Give them more exposure.
Put them under your “favorite domains” in “about me“ profile on NamePros. Put it under NP Avatar. LOWER BIN if you do not have one. Get a BIN!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the insight. I'll try that

•••
Sometimes i post my name in threads and not long after i get inquiries. Feels more permanent form of NP “plug”

I wish you nothing but success on your case-study! Do share the results.

Last edited:
•••
Setting BINs is the bane of my existence, so easier said than done telling you to lower it; assuming u have a BIN. I just notice some sales thread, after they decrease BINs, they note the sale happened after lowered BIN on name.

Last edited:
•••
So I have been actively lowering my BINs in response to increased views but still not much movement in inquiries front. Wish there was a way to engage with viewers (past and present other than leaving a public message on the domain info page) and not just see the view count.

•••
Any additional insight on what has worked for you using Dan or Sedo? My set up is pretty bare as I am relatively new to the domain space but so far just have them listed on Dan, Sedo, Afternic but have not configured any particular name server. I know Ive seen threads discussing using a particuarl nameserver is better, etc. Thoughts?Frankly still trying to figure out what folks are doing/how their domain sales page is set up when I see daily sales results from GoDaddy,Sedo, etc. Cant tell if these are expiring auction domains, private seller auctions, private seller transactions, etc.

•••
Most of those visitors are bots.

It would be fortune-telling to make suggestions without knowing the domain names.

Frankly, I couldn't get a good workflow with Sedo. If your domains are really good, you can try ns3/ns4.afternic.com lander pages.

•••
Preciate the insight. Why use afternic if its really good as opposed to average or subpar?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back