IT.COM

Suggestion > 4 Trade > Forum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey Guys

I am new to NamePros, and I am liking it here very much!

People are extremely helpful and welcoming so far.

I just notice that you are missing a section ( Foum ), where domainers can do a straight Trade.

Thought, I should suggest that, incase other have not!

Good day, and cheers guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think what you are saying is to make a forum to trade domains, yes? I don't know how popular that market is, but I'd support it if there is a lot of support. I think it's a great idea, but only if others will use it frequently :)

•••
I think what you are saying is to make a forum to trade domains, yes? I don't know how popular that market is, but I'd support it if there is a lot of support. I think it's a great idea, but only if others will use it frequently :)

Thanks for supporting this suggestion Brandon!

Yes; the idea would be for domain trading purposes.

1. members could make a straight trade
2. trade towards reducing a price of a domain they want
3. trade multiple domains for a specific domain that has more value or better purpose for them

cheers,

•••
The only problem I can see happening is who will send there domain first...and namepro's doesn't have an escrow service or "middleman" per say...so security and such would be the first issue at hand.

I like the idea but am a bit nervous about the potential for things going south fast. Perhaps a qualification would be in order to participate in the trade forum? Just a thought..

Anyhow welcome to np maurixius enjoy your stay here and always open to helping you out ;)

•••
Interesting idea, I will bring it up at the next meeting. Welcome to the forum and I am happy to here you are enjoying your time with us!

~Rachel

•••
@usual that's just a risk we have to take, it's the same when buying a domain, who will send the goods first, and too be honest I've been scammed into buying a domain myself.

•••
I was about to open the same thread. I'm too feeling the lack of a trading section.

It would be exactly a mix of the 'Make Offer' and 'Domain Wanted' sections: the owner posts their domain and describes what kind of domain they're wishing to get. The domains will be submitted by PM or by replies in the same thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back