Dynadot

domain rbmail.com.au

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel-Ede

Impact
Hi Everyone,

This is regarding a domain I've owned for a while - rbmail.com.au. I have more or less only ever used it as a nice short domain for my personal email address. If it could fetch a decent amount, I would seriously consider selling it. Only minor concern is switching away from the email address and not missing any important accounts/services before I do. If you're not from australia, the .com.au TLD is the most valuable/used for businesses or more or less any organisation, aside from Government (.gov.au) and Education (.edu.au).

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I only really thought to do this when I happened to notice GoDaddy's 'estimate' of ~3,200 USD...

Cheers,
Dan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Yeah, that tracks I suppose - until i saw that 'suggestion' in my account, I hadn't considered it to have value beyond being a conveniently short domain for my primary email address.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back