Dynadot

Sudden BIG Problem with SEDO parking pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
A Problem has arisen on SEDO parking pages suddenly and has been happening now for the past few days. When you search for any name under a particular extension the first page of that name and its deratives under that extension will show up but as soon as you click on page 2 to view the rest of the names then you see all the extensions with that name. For excample I type in "JOB" and .NET Press search -I get page one of all the .NET names containing the word "JOB" Now I click on page 2 and suddenly I get to see all the possible extensions containing the word "JOB" .Com,.Net,.Org, all the country extensions,.mobi ect. And the box which I had ticked with .NET has changed by itself to "ALL"
This never used to happen before. This means that you can only see page 1 of any particular name under any particular extension. Page 2, 3 ,4 of a particular extension cannot be viewed as you will get to see ALL the extensions
Regards
Fred

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been having exactly the same problem today - it makes it much harder to search for domains.

•••
I was having this issue this morning; i hope they sort it out soon :(

•••
Similar problem, I think

I think this may be related to a problem I'm having where after going to the first page of my domain portfolio on Sedo, anything you click to try to go to the next page or re-sort the list by a different parameter takes you to a page of their current auctions!

You can see this in action by clicking on my signature link and then trying to do any of the above...

EDIT: I take it back...it appears to be working now (my problem, that is -- the original issue for this thread may still occur).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back