discuss Sucky Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Someone over the weekend asked me if I thought they should get their name + sucks.com? I didn't think they needed it and certainly don't need to spend the money securing a .sucks domain. It did get me to looking at industry participants and see if they decided to go the nameSUCKS.com route. RickSchwartzSucks.com was registered in 2000 and points to … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Non sense to me. No serious business here. Jealousy people may reg few to dig some dirt on celebs, perhaps.

•••
I agree. No need to own it. You could always sue for defamation if it hurts your business or yourself as a person.

On a sidenote, because of the link, I stumbled upon some of Rick's post and it baffled me how unprofessional he's acting... sure seems to love the drama.

•••
Non sense to me. No serious business here. Jealousy people may reg few to dig some dirt on celebs, perhaps.

This was all domain related, and all but 2 were owned by the IP owner to protect their own name.

•••
This was all domain related, and all but 2 were owned by the IP owner to protect their own name.

I get that, but I don’t see sense of registering such a names for resale or development.

•••
I get that, but I don’t see sense of registering such a names for resale or development.

Oh I agree, strictly for protection. Why Frank has his name for sale might just be to mess around with people.

•••
Most big corporations in the service and sales industry have already secured "name"sucks.com

And it is strictly protection. And they pay big money to RipoffReport and others.
When you piss consumers off enough they will registers domains to vent their anger and that is usually the first one they think of walmartsucks.com, arssucks.com.
Toyotasucks.com forwards to facebook?

Last edited:
•••
It all depends on the purpose or intention of the owner. Sucks, shit etc all are valued over $25k. Even suckshit was registered around 2015. So you never can tell.

I'm totally against using it to attack others.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back